• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Ideally a Striker and someone who can cover both wings. For me, that right side is better than the left or strikers

At the moment we have

RWF - Kulusevski and Johnson
Striker - Richalison and Son
LWF - Son, Werner, Solomon, Gil

and then any youngsters that could step up (Moore, Veliz, Scarlet, Parrott, Donley, Lankshear)

If you could get 2 out of 3 which would it be?
Hmm really good question. Johnson is young and has the potential to progress and is an option on the right or left, so I would probably go for a LWF and a striker. Give Johnson another season of progression and see where he is at the end of that.

One caveat is that if I imagine a fantasy scenario where we were getting a bonafide world class RWF (which there aren't many of nor do I think we would go for that profile of player) then I would go for RWF with the hope that Son and could rekindle some of the fire, Werner could add moments and Mikey Moore might get minutes. If the Right hand side was strong we could afford to let the situation on the left organically sort itself out.

Hmm really good question. Johnson is young and has the potential to progress and is an option on the right or left, so I would probably go for a LWF and a striker. Give Johnson another season of progression and see where he is at the end of that.

One caveat is that if I imagine a fantasy scenario where we were getting a bonafide world class RWF (which there aren't many of nor do I think we would go for that profile of player) then I would go for RWF with the hope that Son and could rekindle some of the fire, Werner could add moments and Mikey Moore might get minutes. If the Right hand side was strong we could afford to let the situation on the left organically sort itself out.
Definitely a good question.

I just want a striker though. I really think that having someone to sit in the box and bang 'em in would turn us into title challengers.

Werner isn't world class, but having him and Sonny (and Solomon) covering LW is good enough for me. On the right, Johnson should only get better, plus we have Porro's quality in attack on the overlap. If Kulu can get his mojo back, he and Porro could make a potent combination.

What every team needs is goals. Good CFs are looking scarce at the moment so I think we should go all out to get one. Not another AM or winger who scores a few. If that's Toney, then so be it.

Team might already have a striker in house. Veliz.

Like what little I've seen of him so far. Has all the physical attributes and, being Argentine, he'll be seeing an aging group of world beaters ready to move on after the Copa America and be super motivated to play well and catch the attention of the national side for the next World Cup. He'll also know that Tottenham is the place where Argentine players come to be loved and nourished. Ready to uphold that great tradition.

Team might already have a striker in house. Veliz.

Like what little I've seen of him so far. Has all the physical attributes and, being Argentine, he'll be seeing an aging group of world beaters ready to move on after the Copa America and be super motivated to play well and catch the attention of the national side for the next World Cup. He'll also know that Tottenham is the place where Argentine players come to be loved and nourished. Ready to uphold that great tradition.
I’d love for you to be right

Posting this as it's a bit quiet at the minute lol...

D1 said re NETO
I think you will find if the deal happens (and it may) there will be players going the other way to help us get to wolves valuation, they like skipp and regulion , unlike palace and eze they are prepared to let us pay over 4 years which makes deal more likely
Doue is our top priority as he has such a high ceiling but we like Neto a lot and wolves need cash
Pls keep this nonsense to the ITK thread.

Pls keep this nonsense to the ITK thread.
To be fair I remember D1 from years ago, and he definitely was ITK, it was around the time we was signing players such as Corluka and he definitely had inside access. As time has gone on, he doesn't post as much which indicates he's not one of those attention seeking numpties and perhaps his source doesn't get as much info now. But when he posts something I would definitely listen.

With what Romano has said above, it could well be Neto is more likely or at the very least we have to wait and see how Bayern progresses with Doue....

To be fair I remember D1 from years ago, and he definitely was ITK, it was around the time we was signing players such as Corluka and he definitely had inside access. As time has gone on, he doesn't post as much which indicates he's not one of those attention seeking numpties and perhaps his source doesn't get as much info now. But when he posts something I would definitely listen.

With what Romano has said above, it could well be Neto is more likely or at the very least we have to wait and see how Bayern progresses with Doue....
Put it in the ITK thread

When do we fly over for the pre season tour? If we haven’t signed anyone by then i think the majority of our big business is done.

Back