• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Skipp bringing in some cash and we still have a few more players to unload. One more player wouldn't be unrealistic.

I think locatelli will be unreal ...he is a strong tackler can ping balls to son and solanke from deep. Faster and more direct play as opposed to bringing the ball down the wings all the time

Given our lack of home grown players I'd be pretty sure we are not going to add another overseas name - Wilson for instance is 19 so drops onto the B list. We would need to sign Marcus Edwards ideally.

Given our lack of home grown players I'd be pretty sure we are not going to add another overseas name - Wilson for instance is 19 so drops onto the B list. We would need to sign Marcus Edwards ideally.

We don't need another winger.
And odobert will be u21 for the pl, but can't be included in the b list as he hasn't been here for 2 seasons

We don't need another winger.
And odobert will be u21 for the pl, but can't be included in the b list as he hasn't been here for 2 seasons

Have you still got the list of non hg/hg/club trained players? Or is there an updated one?

Think if regie/lo celso/solomon are sold/loaned we have some rome for non hg.

I don’t get the need for another CM - we already have 6, or 7 if you include Kulu (which I think we should, given that we’ve just bought Odobert who will surely cover the right, given we’ve already extended Werner for the left).

I don’t get the need for another CM - we already have 6, or 7 if you include Kulu (which I think we should, given that we’ve just bought Odobert who will surely cover the right, given we’ve already extended Werner for the left).

3 places. 2 games a week. One or two injuries. Players are going to be playing twice a week. Without much cover on the bench.

It's all well and good saying we have so many CMs but none of them are actually THAT good. We could upgrade there - Bissouma/Bentancur aren't exactly consistent, Sarr has a lot of promise but a way to go yet. Someone who is established and of real quality would make a massive difference....

Was just wanting to check on if we have space for non hg players to come in. More for the europa squad.

Copied the wrong link... Some will go, but ATM:

European non-locally trained players (17 currently, 17 maximum):
Guglielmo Vicario, Pedro Porro, Radu Dragusin, Destiny Udogie, Cristian Romero, Micky van de Ven, Sergio Reguilon, Rodrigo Bentancur, Yves Bissouma, Giovani Lo Celso, Manor Solomon, Dejan Kulusevski, Richarlison, Son Heung-min, Timo Werner, Pape Matar Sarr, Lucas Bergvall.

Association trained players (8 currently, four can be used in exclusive slots):
Dominic Solanke, Fraser Forster, Ben Davies, James Maddison, Brennan Johnson, Djed Spence, Archie Gray, Ashley Phillips.

Club trained players (3 currently, four required):
Brandon Austin, Alfie Whiteman, Oliver Skipp.

Back