• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

We’re turning into Chelsea with all these signings! :D

Well, we still have way more out than in

Out -> PEH, Royal, Gil, Perisic, Sess, Dier, Ndombele, Tanganga, Rodon
In -> Gray, Bergvall, Wilson, Solanke

With GLC, Reguilon, Solomon, Skipp all likely to go, I'd say we are probably on target for reduction of 50% (half of the outs replaced)

Think it's Gray/Bissouma/Bentancur there

If we really go for a DM, it would need to be an established player (we already have the potential in Gray), if we spent 30M+ on a DM, it would be the end of Bissouma, I see that as a next season decision

You may be right, however imo i think its to early to put the pressure on Gray to be the one, as for Bissouma he is much of a hit and miss player [ he was the same at Brighton] you never know what you are going to get from him. Bentancur i am not sure that would be his best posistion either. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Weird one, Left Winger 3 goals 2 assists in the Prem last year
Not that weird. Relatively cheap, I’d imagine, not much interest from other PL clubs, and with the chance of a high sell on value if things go very well. Sounds right up Daniel’s street.

Not that weird. Relatively cheap, I’d imagine, not much interest from other PL clubs, and with the chance of a high sell on value if things go very well. Sounds right up Daniel’s street.

Seems a lot of clubs wanted him but we moved quick
£30m deal isn’t cheap

Seems a lot of clubs wanted him but we moved quick
£30m deal isn’t cheap

How much would doue cost? Honest question have no idea. But this kid seems a similar level. Kept him out of the olympic side i heard. Stats similar but for the prem. Rather than ligue 1.

I honestly think you are being harsh on our scouting these days, there is way more to it than just acquire young players with potential and cheap. These aren't N'Jie/N'Koudu type punts, the talent level is far far higher than that, and I'm sure most clubs want to sign players who in the future have a higher sell on value than when they purchased them. And even then Levy doesn't want to sell the best players, only when he really has to.

If you don't have an unlimited pot of money to spend, and then this is the next best model....

Back