• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Ne pas vendre Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, je ne pense pas juste que vous comprenez, Que si vous vendez Cabaye, Yohan
Cabaye, Vous aurez une émeute sur vos mains.

Don't sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,
I just don't think you understand,
That if you sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,
You'll have a riot on your hands.

Ne pas vendre Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, je ne pense pas juste que vous comprenez, Que si vous vendez Cabaye, Yohan

Don't sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,
That if you sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,

Only about 8 months late
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgzx33NfQM

How are you lot for the home grown quota?

szam8w.gif

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine must have made a slip up when they ordered plane tickets for their scouts, and sent all of them to france.

Don't sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,
That if you sell Cabaye,
Yohan Cabaye,

Isn't it called riout up north?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Fapatalk 2

Quiet amazing that it looks like we're going to sign 5 players this week. Mapou YM and Gouffran confirmed, Haidara and Sissoko expected to be confirmed today and hopefully Thauvin early next week. Add to that Debuchy who signed a couple of weeks ago.

Carr has very good French connections. Probably simply easier for him to negotiate the deals in France.

If Pardew doesn't speak French, I think he should be getting worried :lol:

According to Gazetta: Inter wanted to sell Alvarez, but no interest, so now Coutinho is officially on sale for €13 million. Juventus trying for both Balotelli and Anelka on loan.

They're really struggling for money down there.

Stupid prick, for a start we wouldn't sign someone his age and secondly, he is brick.

I forgot your in the top 4 and only sign world class players, better than Obertan and Jonas, 2 players who regularly start for your lot

Sky Sports understands Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton could be set for a move to Real Mallorca on loan.

Casillas out for 3 months after undergoing surgery. Can't see them going the rest of the season without bringing someone in.

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Today Julio Cesar's wife retweeted two articles re the story of his husband moving to Real Madrid, but then wrote 'OMG!Rumours!'
Also Julio Cesar's wife wrote: 'I've just become QPR supporter and I love London', but then in italian 'I don't know nothing about transfers

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Peter Odemwingie: West Brom reject transfer request from striker

Has football gone utterly mad? Odemwingie hands in a transfer request due to a club 12 places below his current club making a bid for him.

It's Mental!

Back