• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Reading winger Jimmy Kebe has announced he is to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine on a 4-year contract, subject to a medical.

Why the hell did Saudi Sportswashing Machine not do this business in the Summer!?... Surely they could've attracted a slightly better standard of player then?

Superb troll from Kebe.

Jimmy Kebe ‏@JKebe
Oups i thought if you're french and play football u just pop in to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and sign a contract!! Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFc#

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Leeds have revealed striker Luciano Becchio has requested a move away from Elland Road.

Superb troll from Kebe.

Jimmy Kebe ‏@JKebe
Oups i thought if you're french and play football u just pop in to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and sign a contract!! Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFc#

Stupid prick, for a start we wouldn't sign someone his age and secondly, he is brick.

Stupid prick, for a start we wouldn't sign someone his age and secondly, he is brick.
I don't rate him the muppet reading fans round here think he's the second coming personally think hes average...however saying that he didn't half rip you to pieces on Saturday.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Toulouse confirm Moussa Sissoko has left the club and is set to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine. More on #SSN

lol at saying he is brick having signed what they have in the last 48hrs. I think that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing the numbers game, get in 4, hope one becomes a 10m+ player.

I don't rate him the muppet reading fans round here think he's the second coming personally think hes average...however saying that he didn't half rip you to pieces on Saturday.

He really didn't, we outplayed them and lost due to two appaling defensive errors.and the fact that Cisse missed 6 sitters.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Toulouse confirm Moussa Sissoko has left the club and is set to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine. More on #SSN

Looks like French football will be destroyed by the proposed new 75% millionaires tax. Even Sarkozy is supposed to be moving to London.

Back