• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Fulham have Stockdale who's seems to be waiting for Schwarzer to step down. Stockdale has already had an excellent loan at Ipswich last year and been in a couple of England squads (although which young keeper hasn't hey!?) They'd be better off letting him step up than spending big money on Butland.

Stockdale is 27 and has looked shaky when called upon. Schwarzer hasn't been up to his best. If Butland is anywhere near as talented and good as he's being made out to be I think he would be an upgrade on both. A move to Fulham where he would get to play week in week out would make a lot of sense for him instead of going to one of the top teams to be a backup keeper.

According to M'Bia he has. QPR denies it, but that's probably because all the paperwork isn't done yet.

Good luck to QPR if they manage to get those two, now we've played them twice I dont mind. No threat to us this seaso anymore, if the signings strengthen them and helps them take points off Everton,Arsenal,etc; in their 2nd games against them, then thats fine by me

QPR will do a Leeds soon.

They've got a bit of money behind them, though.

Fernandes has a decent wedge and I believe that Lakshmi Mittal still has a share of the club and is probably keen to protect its Premier League status.

Fernandes has a decent wedge and I believe that Lakshmi Mittal still has a share of the club and is probably keen to protect its Premier League status.

Yeah, depends on how much money Fernandes is willing to spend. If he's ok getting relegated and still just keep throwing money at the club until it works out then there's obviously no chance of doing a Leeds.

So far not very similar to the Leeds situation from what I can understand.

True, but if/when they get relegated he's going to have to put a hell of a lot of money in.

Still five points off the bottom and the clubs around them keep picking up points.

Purely short term thinking, but I'm glad we've played them twice now before they build some momentum. Might be a very tricky game for the likes of Everton and Arsenal. But they will probably be brick and get relegated.

Problem is, for those of us who would like to see them go down, that Villa, Wigan and Reading are FAAAR bricker. Don't be surprised if QPR catch up to the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Fulham.

Remy and M'Vila now confirmed by the king of ITK himself, Harry Redknapp.

Didn't we get link with M'Vila at the start of the season ? If he is really good enough, won't mind us signing him as we need more quality in midfield. Also don't know why he would join a club fighting relegation like QPR.

Didn't we get link with M'Vila at the start of the season ? If he is really good enough, won't mind us signing him as we need more quality in midfield. Also don't know why he would join a club fighting relegation like QPR.

From what I've gathered, Arsenal pulled out of a move for him in the summer. Alledgedly over his mentality or something like that. His agent did a good job of planting stories in the media about supposedly interested clubs, but nothing happened.

Why he joined QPR? Same as Remy, Bosingwa and others: MONEY.

225% wages to turnover %'age before the new signings have come in on mega-money, not a sustainable business model

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Italian giants AC Milan are interested in signing Saudi Sportswashing Machine goalkeeper Tim Krul, 24, and full back Davide Santon, 22.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have made enquiries into deals for five players including Saint Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 23, and former Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere, 29, who plays for Lorient.

Full story: Metro

Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes, 31, says he has made no decision over his future amid speculation linking him with a move to Liverpool.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine keeper Tim Krul

Tim Krul has made 96 appearances for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Full story: talkSPORT

Barcelona are lining up Manchester United keeper David De Gea, 22, to replace Valdes if he leaves the club.

Full story: Daily Star

QPR striker Djibril Cisse, 31, is set to move to the Middle East on a six-month loan to make way for £7m Marseille striker Loic Remy, 26.

Fulham are considering a move for out-of-favour Aston Villa defender Stephen Warnock, 31.

Full story: Daily Mail

Chelsea's Belgian goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 20, says he wants to stay on loan at Atletico Madrid for another year.

Aston Villa are set to beat Sunderland to the signing of Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 22.

Full story: Metro

Charlton are offering Bolton striker Marvin Sordell, 21, a chance to return south, a year after he left Watford.

Fulham are no longer chasing 19-year-old England goalkeeper Jack Butland as Martin Jol is on the verge of signing Roma's Maarten Stekelenburg, 29.

Fulham have told Norway defender John Arne Riise, 32, that he is free to leave the club this month, after a fall-out with manager Martin Jol.

Full story: The Times (subscription only)

Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk will consider selling Brazilian playmaker Willian to Chelsea or Tottenham this month but want around £20m for the 24-year-old.

Full story: The Independent
OTHER GOSSIP

Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola says he wants to manage in the Premier League.

Chelsea interim manager Rafael Benitez says that "real" fans of the club want him to win matches.

AND FINALLY

Former Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o, 31, has been keeping himself busy while at Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala by creating a comic book.

According to Arry apparently we offered 15m for him back in August

Back