• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

because Abramovich and Mansour are not the only Billionaire/wealthy playboy types who have bought football clubs over the past decade. Portsmouth, Emirates Marketing Project under the Thai bloke, Malaga are just 3 off the top of my head that didn't work out for the best and i am sure there are other examples out there that show that just because you have a rich owner willing to throw money at the club one day, that doesn't necessarily mean they will stick around if the brick ever hits the fan

Venky's

because Abramovich and Mansour are not the only Billionaire/wealthy playboy types who have bought football clubs over the past decade. Portsmouth, Emirates Marketing Project under the Thai bloke, Malaga are just 3 off the top of my head that didn't work out for the best and i am sure there are other examples out there that show that just because you have a rich owner willing to throw money at the club one day, that doesn't necessarily mean they will stick around if the brick ever hits the fan

Sinawatra left City because he had to face trial in Thailand. And since we're talking about clubs going under as a result of rich owners leaving, he's maybe not the best example you could have chosen, mate!

As to Gaydamak, from what I remember, his father (where the money really came from) also faced trial (in Israel) at the time that he sold Pompey.

Of course, there are examples of (supposedly) wealthy football benefactors who have left their clubs in the lurch. But you have to take it on a case by case basis. I don't get the impression that Fernandes is that type at all. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Kaka has said he wants to go to Milan. An agent that worked on his transfer to Real has met with Galliani today.

Was really hoping to see him linked to us again. Only been a couple of mentions of it this window.

I think of player of his cut deserved to showcase his talent in the PL - sad story - another failed Real Madrid dream

Who is Geoff?

I think Gotze is the last player they need - rather someone who can finish off their chances - i.e. top striker

Plus, I doubt Dortmund would sell before the summer - still fighting for plenty of silveware

Arry confirmed interest in Carlos Tevez last Janaury - doesn't mean he'll sign.

Also said he's too expensive (Wenger on Cavani)

Wenger's not Redknapp though, he doesn't blabber on about every player under the sun. He also denied bidding for Zaha. The interest in Cavani means he's A) looking at strikers and B) will probably bid.

I like that other Dortmund player, cant remember his name, blonde haired dude.

They have a great young team full of superb little players!

Gotze, Reus, Lewandowski, Leitner, Gundogan, Subotic, Hummels.

It wouldn't surprise me if they went for ter-Stegen for goal too!

Back