• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

I think we all agreed on that a while back. :)

With Ben Arfa unhappy as well it's really not going their way at the moment.

Oh yeah? Whats the story there?
I wouldn't mind Ben Arfa. He's a game changer. Cheeky bid?

Last edited:
If Ben Arfa and Coloccini leave they are screwed. Cabaye will be next out the door. Actually I think he's the best of the three and also wouldn't mind him at Spurs. Basically I am a greedy fudger and want everyone.

I don't think we need Cabaye now thta Holtby is on his way

4-3-3 needs 5-6 mids..

So.. Sandro/Parker destroyer, Dembele/Livermore b2b, Holtby/Thudd creative?

I think Thudd and Livermore are on their way out, So we could probably use one more midfielder.

I guess it depends where you see Sig/Dempsey in a 4-3-3.. I see them both on the LW..

If Ben Arfa and Coloccini leave they are screwed. Cabaye will be next out the door. Actually I think he's the best of the three and also wouldn't mind him at Spurs. Basically I am a greedy fudger and want everyone.

Most Spurs fans seem to be, but when we actually sign someone we get a big debate on who to leave out.

4-3-3 needs 5-6 mids..

So.. Sandro/Parker destroyer, Dembele/Livermore b2b, Holtby/Thudd creative?

I think Thudd and Livermore are on their way out, So we could probably use one more midfielder.

I guess it depends where you see Sig/Dempsey in a 4-3-3.. I see them both on the LW..

I don't consider Thudd as part of the equation any more

We need 3 quality mids, 2 wide forward winger and a proper striker to make it work

Sandro Holtby Dembele

Lennon #9 Bale / Willian

I don't consider Thudd as part of the equation any more

We need 3 quality mids, 2 wide forward winger and a proper striker to make it work

Sandro Holtby Dembele

Lennon #9 Bale / Willian

Nah, you need more then that, it's a squad game. If you only have one quality for each position then as soon as one gets injured you're fudged.

Plus you can drop the 'destroyer' against some of the weaker teams to give yourself more creativity to break down teams that sit back.

Dropping Sandro for Cabaye* would achieve that.

*Or whoever else we have around.

Last edited:
We have Parker for that - Cabaye won't come to sit on our bench, that's for sure

Er what?

I said add creativity.. Not reduce it.. :-k

Sit on our bench? You're talking a decent number of games with 4 quality mids over the season, that's 75% of games each with a decent amount of rotation.

And that's ignoring injuries.

You can't drop our only defensive mid in a 3-man midfield - Holtby and Dembele are your creative engines.

We also have Sigurdsson who can't even make the team, Carroll who is highly rated and hopefully Moutinho coming in the summer.

I cannot see where Cabaye would fit into that, tbh

St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang claims to be a target for Premier League clubs, but says he will not be moving until the summer.

Quotes attributed to Aubameyang over the weekend saw him linked with Manchester giants City and United.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...planning-to-leave-St-Etienne-until-the-summer

Ah yes, City and United, two clubs in desperate need of strikers..

Q: So what do you think of United and City?

A: They are good teams.

Headline: Aubameyang in desperate come-and-get-me plea

Butland set to be left out of the cup game so he doesn't become cup tied. last i saw fulham were most into him.

Butland set to be left out of the cup game so he doesn't become cup tied. last i saw fulham were most into him.

Fulham have Stockdale who's seems to be waiting for Schwarzer to step down. Stockdale has already had an excellent loan at Ipswich last year and been in a couple of England squads (although which young keeper hasn't hey!?) They'd be better off letting him step up than spending big money on Butland.

Can't see Fulham going for him. They have far more pressing issues to sort out, basically their whole team apart from GK and Berbatov.

Back