• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

You're saying you didn't mention Kazim richards being "like Zidane in that league" to highlight how good he was in that league? ok mate.

Anyway how good or brick Kazim Richards is has no relevance to Moussa Sow.

No, I was highlighting that players get hyped because they look good in worse leagues. A bit like the genius that is Taarabt. Taarabt is a decent Championship level player, for 90% of the time in the Premiership he is brick.

No, I was highlighting that players get hyped because they look good in worse leagues. A bit like the genius that is Taarabt. Taarabt is a decent Championship level player, for 90% of the time in the Premiership he is brick.

So when did Kazim look good in worse leagues? the point is that he looked brick in the supposed worse league.

The point being he was brick enough to get 35 caps whilst playing in Turkey.

That wasn't your point at all.

Your point was initially that Kazim Richards was so good that he was compared to Zidane in that league, as a way of saying that Sow's record is not at all impressive. When Kd pointed out that he was so brick that he was released by his club, you then said your point was that he was hyped up by the media to be as good as Zidane (where and by whom?). And now your point is that even though he was brick in the turkish league, he has 35 caps, thereby showing that any player in the Turkish league must be crap.

Which is itself crap because he has earned 35 caps over a period of 5 years in a national team that has failed to qualify for the past 2 international tournaments and which may have terrible players in his position.

What Kazim Richards has to do with Sow I have absolutely no idea.

Haven't really read this thread tbh but my Turkish mate who supports Galatasaray frigging hated "Kasim" as he called him. Thought he was pony haha

That wasn't your point at all.

Your point was initially that Kazim Richards was so good that he was compared to Zidane in that league, as a way of saying that Sow's record is not at all impressive. When Kd pointed out that he was so brick that he was released by his club, you then said your point was that he was hyped up by the media to be as good as Zidane (where and by whom?). And now your point is that even though he was brick in the turkish league, he has 35 caps, thereby showing that any player in the Turkish league must be crap.

Which is itself crap because he has earned 35 caps over a period of 5 years in a national team that has failed to qualify for the past 2 international tournaments and which may have terrible players in his position.

What Kazim Richards has to do with Sow I have absolutely no idea.

Funny that, I thought he left Fenerbahce because he was in a sex scandal and involved in a car accident, the media hounded him out because they accused him of basically being a party boy, he went to Toulouse on loan to get away from it... a country where the majority of average players look decent also, and then after that loan went back to country that lauded him and signed for Galatasaray the UTD of Turkey, funny that so brick the top team in Turkey signing him.... again the media hounded him out and he came home and thus playing for his current club Blackburn on loan.

Point being, players look better in average leagues. In good leagues they are brick.

Haven't really read this thread tbh but my Turkish mate who supports Galatasaray frigging hated "Kasim" as he called him. Thought he was pony haha

That is not the point, he was thought of highly by those in Turkey. Yes a lot of the fans ended up not liking him because he started believing all his own hype and became the player we all hate. The party boy thinking he is the nuts.

Last edited:
... And big rumours Remy has decided to go to QPR instead of the Toon

I can only assume that they have agreed to a release clause should they get relegated. It could be a good move for him, if true. Good performances in the Premier League between now and the end of the season could increase competition for his signature in the summer.

giving it the biggun about a player we didn't even want then losing out on him to the bottom team in the league :lol:

Greg :ross:

Only yesterday I was laughing at the story where Harry was saying he watched Remy 6 or 7 times and spoke to him about coming to Spurs, then he went to watch him again a few days ago and the club told him that Remy wasn't interested in speaking to him or QPR! How money talks huh!

Back