• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

You a doctor now, have you learnt medicine in your bedroom ??

From May

Football

premier League Football Teams
Spurs have Loic heart worry
Marseille's Loic Remy
HEART DEFECT ... Marseille's Loic Remy
Exclusive
By SHAUN CUSTIS
Last Updated: 19th May 2012
TOTTENHAM are worried about signing Loic Remy because of a heart problem.

Boss Harry Redknapp has met the Marseille striker and talks are ongoing about an £18million deal.

But Remy has a heart defect which almost led to his transfer from Nice to Marseille falling through two years ago.

Spurs will ensure Remy has a stringent medical before any deal after witnessing Fabrice Muamba’s collapse at White Hart Lane.

A source told SunSport: “Spurs really want the player but do not want to take any chances.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...h-star-due-to-heart-defect.html#ixzz2HroZJwIB

Good signing and early in the window too.

Just need another striker and a centre back.

Disagree that its a good signing.
Tottenham thankfully dodged a bullet, same when they didn't sign that other French striker that ended up in Turkey or something. lol

Tottenham thankfully dodged a bullet, same when they didn't sign that other French striker that ended up in Turkey or something. lol

You mean the one that's hit 1 in 2 for Fenerbache and looks like he might be joining Liverpool?

Good signing and early in the window too.

Just need another striker and a centre back.

If he was that good he wouldve gone to a decent team, he has been known for years now

Great scouting got you Cabaye and Tiote off the radar, this Remy signing reeks of desperation

said it at the time we were linked i wasn't overly impressed with what i saw of him and would have preferred to look elsewhere.

will probably do a job for Saudi Sportswashing Machine though tbf

I don't see how he'll fail a medical. They'd of known about his heart etc. he passed a medical at Marseille. If he doesn't pass his medical, which he will 100% i'd be shocked. When does a player ever fail a medical, it's rare.

does it even matter if he fails his medical if the club are willing to take a risk? - Ba failed his didn't he?

I think Stoke chose not to take the risk. I doubt he failed considering he passed his West Ham medical.

Yes he looked so much like Zidane that Fenerbache released him and he then managed a whooping 5 goals in 32 games for Galatasaray before being loaned out to Olympiakos and Blackburn Rovers.

I didn't say he had good stats, the talk was that he was like Zidane, the media hype. Being brought into the national team as the new saviour of Turkish football. He was brick, as are the majority of French strikers.

I didn't say he had good stats, the talk was that he was like Zidane, the media hype. Being brought into the national team as the new saviour of Turkish football. He was brick, as are the majority of French strikers.

You're saying you didn't mention Kazim richards being "like Zidane in that league" to highlight how good he was in that league? ok mate.

Anyway how good or brick Kazim Richards is has no relevance to Moussa Sow.

I think Remy could be a very decent signing.

I wouldn't exactly have been ecstatic if Spurs had signed him but I wouldn't have been unhappy either, especially since he can play in a couple of positions where we're light: up front or as a wide forward.

He certainly has good qualities, including great pace. And, unlike Ba, he's a better fit for Cisse. Whether Pardew is the man to get him back to his best is another matter, though.

I think Stoke chose not to take the risk. I doubt he failed considering he passed his West Ham medical.

Joe Cole just passed the same medical, think the just put a mirror infront of their face to check if they are breathing

Back