• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

1059:
TRANSFER LATEST
Chelsea could sign Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini by the end of the week, according to French newspaper L'Equipe.

They report that the 25-year old will sign a five-year deal with the club, for a fee of £22m. He will earn £4m a year.

However, Manchester United could still hijack the deal.

Would people agree if Fellaini leaves that's good for us?

I think this transfer would be good for us. It will obviously weaken Everton, but I'm not too sure if it will strengthen Chelsea's first 11. It will give them options all right, but who would he displace from the current Chelsea team?

I think this transfer would be good for us. It will obviously weaken Everton, but I'm not too sure if it will strengthen Chelsea's first 11. It will give them options all right, but who would he displace from the current Chelsea team?

Agree. Could end up creating more problems at Chelsea due to unhappy players. Maybe Romeu would be available once he's recovered from his injury - AVB seemed a big fan last season.

Agree. Could end up creating more problems at Chelsea due to unhappy players. Maybe Romeu would be available once he's recovered from his injury - AVB seemed a big fan last season.

We don't need another DM.

Sadly the Fellaini signing actually makes sense for Chelski. Lampard's time is up in the summer, Mikel is a nothing midfielder, Romeu is injured so really they have Ramires. Him and Fellaini in a deeper role to his advanced role at Everton would be a good partnership but if i was Fellaini i'd see out the season with Everton then wait for Man United to come calling in the summer.

We don't need another DM.

Sadly the Fellaini signing actually makes sense for Chelski. Lampard's time is up in the summer, Mikel is a nothing midfielder, Romeu is injured so really they have Ramires. Him and Fellaini in a deeper role to his advanced role at Everton would be a good partnership but if i was Fellaini i'd see out the season with Everton then wait for Man United to come calling in the summer.

Romeu is only 20, could be a good long term replacement for Parker? Seemed more of a ball player from the few times I saw him though.

You make some good points about Fellaini though.

1230:
TRANSFER LATEST
Liverpool table a bid of £12.2m for Fenerbahce striker Moussa Sow according to Turkish newspaper Fanatik Gazetesi.

The former Lille forward has scored 18 goals in 41 games in Turkey.

Pretty sure many on here wanted him badly and couldn't believe he went to Turkey, especially since Fenerbache were involved in the match-fixing and banned from Europe etc.

Anyone still fancy him?

Fellaini is one of the few players that will give them options all over the pitch if they got him, apart from on the wing and at fullback. I think he'd strengthen Chelsea a lot, but it does depend on how Rafa would use him

Sow - lol

He was ETP's favourite

It feels like every time a new team wins the French league the whole side is touted around Europe and the best players want out. Lille, Montpellier, Bordeaux etc.. Then 2 years later half of them have flopped elsewhere (mostly at le arse!)

Apparently Moussa Sissoko is out of contract in the Summer and available for 3.5m euros too.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have a right knees up with the French league at the minute!

I think it just shows how much we have improved that we're not in for any of these half-decent players that we have been linked with at some point already in the past. Right now we can be confident that if we're looking at someone for the first team they will have to be a top player to make an impact (Moutinho, Leandro, Llorente etc).
We've moved past the need for some of these players other clubs are looking at.

I think we're at the same level we were last year but our manager now isnt gonna buy a player because he has itchy fingers.
With Redknapp it was always we're 2 top top players away from whatever our target was at the time.
With AVB its we don't need to bring anyone in, we're happy with our squad.

I think it just shows how much we have improved that we're not in for any of these half-decent players that we have been linked with at some point already in the past. Right now we can be confident that if we're looking at someone for the first team they will have to be a top player to make an impact (Moutinho, Leandro, Llorente etc).
We've moved past the need for some of these players other clubs are looking at.

QPR are set to sign 28-year-old Stoke midfielder Wilson Palacios, who has played only four times this season. (The Sun)

Sahin's loan at Liverpool has been terminated and he has instead joined Dortmund on an 18 month loan.

Back