• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Think I read somewhere that Devlin is a Spurs fan. In fact, there might even have been an interview with him in a match day programme or Hotspur magazine.

Yeah the sun have an interview with Devlin... He is a spurs fan etc

However, Emmanuel Adebayor's Spurs future is in serious doubt and it is understood the club would consider offers for the 28-year-old Togo striker.

Surely not? I'm not his biggest fan, but I wouldnt sell him, unless the club has a quality signing lined up

With our 'special relationship' with Real, I'm amazed we didnt include a first refusal option in the deal. Would people take him back?

Yes. But we couldn't afford him now. Wages too high.

I doubt the likelihood of this story but it would be horrible to see him so soon in the colours of another PL club.

That said, I assume that Levy made sure that we are due a chunky sell on fee as and when Luka leaves RM. Another £5 million or so would come in handy!

Chelsea have had a bid accepted for Taison who will be attacking midfield number 7689566786908675654368675856 for them.

Chelsea have had a bid accepted for Taison who will be attacking midfield number 7689566786908675654368675856 for them.

I had to google Taison. Here he is....
300px-Taisito_lips.jpg

Maybe they'll be less inclined to go for Isco now. Probably not.

You could also add Lampard to that list but I believe it's being reported today that he may not be getting a new deal. He's playing well enough to warrant another year at least in my opinion.

West Ham have signed Wellington Paulista on loan and had a bid for Martin Olsson rejected by Blackburn

Quaresma gone to Al Ahly

You could also add Lampard to that list but I believe it's being reported today that he may not be getting a new deal. He's playing well enough to warrant another year at least in my opinion.

West Ham could do worse than signing Joe Cole, Lampard, Carrick, Rio etc. Bring back their fabled youth team 15 years on!!

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Inter contacted Dzeko entourage.He wd move next summer if City sign big fw. To Inter if they reach Champions.Price 30m€ (via @dimarziotweet)

QPR are brick at the back so they let their best central defender go? A player Redknapp has shown that he wants to work with by signing him for Spurs last season.

Must have had some clause in his contract that allowed him to leave if the got a manager offer.

Strange decision for sure...Nelsen has been starting games for them, and like you said, they are not exactly blessed with options at the moment!

was he a starter for them ? gonna have to reshuffle for Saturday then

He's been pretty much the first name on their team sheet. As far as I can tell he's their best cb by far. Unless they sign someone by saturday they're probably gonna line up with A.Ferdinand and Clint Hill as their cb pairing.

He's been pretty much the first name on their team sheet. As far as I can tell he's their best cb by far. Unless they sign someone by saturday they're probably gonna line up with A.Ferdinand and Clint Hill as their cb pairing.

Yeah, 18 starts this season and I think he's started every game he's been available for under Redknapp at least.

Strange that he left QPR but even more strange that he's Toronto FC's coach! He'll be sacked in 6 months. TFC are garbage.

Back