• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Brilliant win. They were saying she didn't qualify at her normal weight so moved up to this one. And she just beat the world champion.

P.S. Does this count as a medal in a standing up event?

Exactly.

I have no idea.. I'd assume it's a standing up event, because if you fall over you'll usually lose.. :p

:-s

No, i think he's wanting to know if she'll win our first standing gold of the olympics.

Are you PMSing or something?

No.......just getting fudged off with cretins doing the country down, so winning a gold medal by an outstanding athletic demonstartion ona bike or rowing is somehow not worthy, but ping pong is? fudging gonad*s....not getting at you though, just the argument.

I've never reported anyone, although I might with you as I don't believe mentally retarded people should be left unattended.

Oh that's right, you just said that you reported me and but it was only a windup, big shock!

For the sake of the forum I won't keep this going as it's ruining a decent thread.

This shooting is mental, just 2 instant shots. Incredible aim.

2 in canoe slalom final out of only 6 as well. One pair were fastest qualifier, should be another medal there

Since we'll probably win the most medals in boxing as a nation are we the hardest nation on earth? :)

Doesn't quite fit the wet flannel national stereotype does it? :)

Last edited:
No.......just getting fudged off with cretins doing the country down, so winning a gold medal by an outstanding athletic demonstartion ona bike or rowing is somehow not worthy, but ping pong is? fudging gonad*s....not getting at you though, just the argument.

Winning a gold medal is an outstanding achievement no matter what sport/field/whatever you are in..

I'm utterly confused..

Screw you guys, i'm going home..

Oh that's right, you just said that you reported me and but it was only a windup, big shock!

For the sake of the forum I won't keep this going as it's ruining a decent thread.

I don't think he means it as a qunt - simply someone who's chronically tired of the infinite bashing of GB's best and the world 4th best tennis player for no reason at all and often using ridiculous arguments as justification. Especially from some people (not you) who couldn't tell the difference between a clay and a hard court or the different ATP tournament points.

ogogo (SP?) has just beaten the world number one in the boxing ring..

Though it did go to countback..

Went to more than countback, level on 18 each, countback level on 52, so what happens then..........they ask the judges to just press red or blue again to decide it............home field advantage? you bet....GET IN!

This shooting is mental, just 2 instant shots. Incredible aim.

2 in canoe slalom final out of only 6 as well. One pair were fastest qualifier, should be another medal there

It is insane..

Plus he's doing beautifully.. When does it finish though? That's the problem, i don't know the rules..

Back