• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

I don't think he means it as a qunt - simply someone who's chronically tired of the infinite bashing of GB's best and the world 4th best tennis player for no reason at all and often using ridiculous arguments as justification. Especially from some people (not you) who couldn't tell the difference between a clay and a hard court or the different ATP tournament points.

Look at the tennis thread. I'm one of the few people that defends Murray!

Tell me where I messed up?

Has Murray ever beaten Federer, Nadal or Djokovic in a grand slam final (5 sets)? Thought not.

Do us all a favour and tinkle off. Your about as funny as aids.

Beaten Nadal in a semi final......he's lost all 4 finals he's competed, but you'll know that as you're a typical self loathing crank you projects their failure in life onto those who they perceive aren't living up to their inflated expectations.

I'm not trying to be funny......you are though, but you don';t seem to know it.

Now be quiet or i'll really start to embarrass you.

No.......just getting fudged off with cretins doing the country down, so winning a gold medal by an outstanding athletic demonstartion ona bike or rowing is somehow not worthy, but ping pong is? fudging gonad*s....not getting at you though, just the argument.

You just can't let it go, can you. ;)

I was actually making a joke about the standing-sitting events discussion, so it was actually targeting those who criticise our golds as being just in sitting events (not that I think they are being serious).

Beaten Nadal in a semi final......he's lost all 4 finals he's competed, but you'll know that as you're a typical self loathing crank you projects their failure in life onto those who they perceive aren't living up to their inflated expectations.

I'm not trying to be funny......you are though, but you don';t seem to know it.

Now be quiet or i'll really start to embarrass you.

Are you blind? Has he ever beaten them in a final?

Were you bullied as a child?

You just can't let it go, can you. ;)

I was actually making a joke about the standing-sitting events discussion, so it was actually targeting those who criticise our golds as being just in sitting events (not that I think they are being serious).

They are VERY serious, believe me.

18 golds?? It doesn't count as they are 'easy events!! They must be easy as you're sitting down!!

Are you blind? Has he ever beaten them in a final?

Were you bullied as a child?

That's not what we discussed to start with.....I've never argued he has beaten them in a final....as we both well know he's lost four of the fudging things.

You made a sneering comment that tried to diminish Murray's acheivement before he even made it, the suggestion being that a Gold would be worthless as it's not a slam.

Cretin

That's not what we discussed to start with.....I've never argued he has beaten them in a final....as we both well know he's lost four of the fudging things.

You made a sneering comment that tried to diminish Murray's acheivement before he even made it, the suggestion being that a Gold would be worthless as it's not a slam.

Cretin

Point to a post where I said winning an Olympic gold medal would be worthless. I'll help you out, you won't find one. Troll.

They are VERY serious, believe me.

18 golds?? It doesn't count as they are 'easy events!! They must be easy as you're sitting down!!

Well, the Aussies aren't big on standing up events. They love the swimming, where they don't even sit up. They just jump in a pool and splash about a bit.

Back