• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Ayj66GsCYAAbEo7.jpg:large

asdadfsvsbethbgfdvaebvsdfavc

We are awesome at rowing, 13 finals most likely out of 14 events.

Should get a few more gold in them.

Adlington is awesome, massive lead after 700 then just sticks on the afterburners for a laugh in the final 100

Been working from home for the whole Olympics so far, which has been awesome

Had to come into London today for a meeting, so missing all the action

Got the whole of next week off though, so can't wait for the athletics!

That rowing final was awesome. SA came from nowhere in the last 100 to take it.

Superb race. I thought Denmark had it won, then GB and Australia came back at them, with Australia seeming most likely to overhaul the Danes, then we came back again and looked likely to get it, but the South African's timed their late run superbly. Very impressive, if disappointing for us, and very tough on the Australians to drop to 4th. All four boats contributed to a great race.

Superb race. I thought Denmark had it won, then GB and Australia came back at them, with Australia seeming most likely to overhaul the Danes, then we came back again and looked likely to get it, but the South African's timed their late run superbly. Very impressive, if disappointing for us, and very tough on the Australians to drop to 4th. All four boats contributed to a great race.

I was rowing myself whilst watching it.

These guys are great. Im brick. I row 2k metres in around 9 mins they do it in 6 minutes - obviously im on my own.

Back