• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

haven't read the thread so sorry if I'm repeating other people, but this has been infuriating. The most painfully predictable turn of events. I've said it before and I'll say it again - BENTALEB ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH YET!!!!!! He's played okay for us, today is is atrocious - weak, awful passing, awful positioning. I've said this before but he doesn't have a special ability, he's just solid, when what we need tonight is a special ability, someone who can protect the back 4. And that is Capoue. As soon as I saw the team I knew the predictable would happen.

This confirms my suspicions that Sherwood is a clueless ****. What the **** was his plan for tonight because I can't see it... I can never see his plan!!! Why not play capoue agsint this lot?! We gave far too many chances to palace, swansea and man u?! He can't learn!! We've been lucky. Even tonight we've been lucky (bar the goal).... GHod it is frustrating!!!

Bentaleb and Siggurddson for Capoue and Soldado is what I'd do, move eriksen to the left!!!

this game confirms that sherwood is a clueless ****? how did you work that one out? in 45 minutes against the team that beat the **** out AVB the non clueless **** perhaps;)

to be fair, i understand you frustration...you have been waiting for a chance to say that about sherwood and it must have been hard to swallow him getting 16 points from 18...just keep bidding your time...i'm sure you'll get your chance after we lose to city.

We should be level! Dodgy refereeing decision!

Still, at least we're within touching distance. I'd get Dembele to go at Toure next half, get Toure sent off! Then all we need is a referee who realises that yes, it is legal if a side scores against this cash rich club.

Lloris 9
Walker 6
Daws 6.5
Chriches 6.5
Rose 7
Dembele 6.5
Bentaleb 5.5
Lennon 5.5
Siggy 5.5
Eriksen 6
Ade 6

way too generous

Lloris 7
Wlaker 6
Daws 5
Chir 4
Rose 6
Dembele 6
Bentaleb 4
Lennon 3
Siggy 3
Eriksen 7 (for his set pieces)
Ade 7 (for hte effort)

this game confirms that sherwood is a clueless ****? how did you work that one out? in 45 minutes against the team that beat the **** out AVB the non clueless **** perhaps;)

to be fair, i understand you frustration...you have been waiting for a chance to say that about sherwood and it must have been hard to swallow him getting 16 points from 18...just keep bidding your time...i'm sure you'll get your chance after we lose to city.

I just want us to play well. I want us to tactically give them a game. I want him to pick a first 11 which is the right one to beat our opponents. I've never felt we have a system. Just play football and hope for the best, every game, and we've been incredibly lucky with chances from our opponents, even against dross like palace at home. Swansea, although they did have a fair few chances, we looked the best; but I just get nothing from the way we play. All roll the dice and hope for the best. We don't have the best team, so we need to outwit them...

I think our pressing hasn't been too bad, disorganised though at times. The game is certainly getting tasty

Back