• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Id bring on Chadli for Sig and Capooo on for Bentaleb

I think Lennon whilst he has been ****e this game, his pace will be crucial

You know I see us getting something today, we woke up towards the end. Crowd is stunned and ****ting it

But the way they press from the front is reminiscent of Barca at their best. Once you get past that initial swarm, like when Ade just got pressed by four of them there, then there is space to hit them hard.

Id bring on Chadli for Sig and Capooo on for Bentaleb

I think Lennon whilst he has been ****e this game, his pace will be crucial

I really dont see what bringing on Chadli will achieve. Siggy has been quiet and I'm not his biggest fan but he has a knack of getting goals. Chadli just receive the ball out wide, looks at the full back and lays it off. doesnt create a thing

MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL LISTEN TO ME NOW

the problem is simple. off the ball there is massive gaps between our mid and def and they pick us off in between the lines. we have played like this in EVERY GAME and now being exposed against a side with players who can do damage. i mentioned this in the southampton game and every game since and nobody would listen.

Even if we are listening we can do folk all about it... Maybe you should email Tim. Thought we came back into it we'll and we're unlucky with Daws. Siggy has disappointed me the most really needs to be stronger. Aguero is a Cnut.

Back