• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Lloris 7
Walker 5
Dawson 5
Chiriches 4
Rose 5
Lennon 3
Bentaleb 4
Dembele 5
Sigurdsson 3
Eriksen 6
Adebayor 6

For me

haven't read the thread so sorry if I'm repeating other people, but this has been infuriating. The most painfully predictable turn of events. I've said it before and I'll say it again - BENTALEB ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH YET!!!!!! He's played okay for us, today is is atrocious - weak, awful passing, awful positioning. I've said this before but he doesn't have a special ability, he's just solid, when what we need tonight is a special ability, someone who can protect the back 4. And that is Capoue. As soon as I saw the team I knew the predictable would happen.

This confirms my suspicions that Sherwood is a clueless ****. What the **** was his plan for tonight because I can't see it... I can never see his plan!!! Why not play capoue agsint this lot?! We gave far too many chances to palace, swansea and man u?! He can't learn!! We've been lucky. Even tonight we've been lucky (bar the goal).... GHod it is frustrating!!!

Bentaleb and Siggurddson for Capoue and Soldado is what I'd do, move eriksen to the left!!!

This is just embarrassing ! ](*,)

Chiriches a 6.5? Eriksen a 6? you're a very generous man (in chiriches case it's even more than generous).

I think it's the protection in front of Daws and Chiriches that's the problem.

Even Kompany and Demichelis would be the same v Aguero and Dzeko with Silva and co running riot

Dawson and Chriiches have been pretty good I thought. Chricihes is so bizarrely calm on the ball, I love hoofing it is an absolute last resort for him!

Look dude we get you love dawson and hate chiriches, your like broken record...

sorry bro but its true...they are pegging us down the inside channel of rose and the count

in his defense.....the whole team is getting mauled though

the partnership between him and dawson is lacking.......i think its more to do with him that dawson

way too generous

Lloris 7
Wlaker 6
Daws 5
Chir 4
Rose 6
Dembele 6
Bentaleb 4
Lennon 3
Siggy 3
Eriksen 7 (for his set pieces)
Ade 7 (for hte effort)

That's more like it although nobody should be getting a 7, 6.5 max.

We are going to come out the traps this half. Too many criticisms here... its one half but we got back into it in the latter stages.

cant wait to see.

lloris
walker kaboul vertonghen new left bk
paulinho dembele
lennon eriksen townsend
adebayor

Lloris 9
Walker 6
Daws 6.5
Chriches 6.5
Rose 7
Dembele 6.5
Bentaleb 5.5
Lennon 5.5
Siggy 5.5
Eriksen 6
Ade 6

Thought Daws dembele, Rose Ade and lloris standout players. Chiriches gets done again by the same ball- good player but gets needs to get wise to this as it keeps costing goals.

Back