• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

I'm afraid Capoue doesn't have the deft touch required for this one. Hoping he doesn't get found out with City's pressing

Whatever we paid for Sigurdson was too much. Looked great in a lesser team but has never ever shown that he belongs anywhere near a top team. Hopefully he will score and start to prove me wrong but I doubt it!

sorry bro but its true...they are pegging us down the inside channel of rose and the count

in his defense.....the whole team is getting mauled though

the partnership between him and dawson is lacking.......i think its more to do with him that dawson

I think he is still adapting to the nuances and pace of the english game but he is a much more accomplished footballer than Daws and to me the better long term option

Capoue hasn't had a run of games since August, expect he will take some time to get into it.

Back