• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Fury has already bottled it, Hearn said that was all gonad*s an hour after Fury said it. Even said Fury's promoter had no idea what he was on about. Funny that once AJ and Whyte appear to have a rough date sorted for Sept, he sends over a "draft contract" for Sept.

Fury isn't serious, at this point he's holding up the division and looks like he's ducking everyone to me, he beats AJ with one arm tied behind his back too.

Yeh not sure what the game is, I don't look at Fury and ever think he is scared of anyone, fought the one single big puncher of the last 20 years but now its just off. Partly him playing games, partly him playing the "I am the champ and I will dictate terms".....whatever it is its frustrating, AJ was utter tripe in his last fight so not sure why he is stalling, I think he beats him, just get it done....please

Yeh not sure what the game is, I don't look at Fury and ever think he is scared of anyone, fought the one single big puncher of the last 20 years but now its just off. Partly him playing games, partly him playing the "I am the champ and I will dictate terms".....whatever it is its frustrating, AJ was utter tripe in his last fight so not sure why he is stalling, I think he beats him, just get it done....please

He was motivated to beat Klitschko, got the job done then spiralled into his addiction and depression with no motivation to box, then he gets out of it, wins the belt off Donkey Deontay and I would suggest has lost his motivation again, claims he doesn't care about money but the Usyk fight didn't happen because of money, even after he called his bluff and accepted 30% of the purse.

He was over in Australia claiming he was going to fight all their cruisers and heavies the other week too, just a hype man at this point, the Chisora fight was a joke.

He beats Usyk with his size and boxing skills, he beats AJ with his skills, he beats pretty much all of them if you ask me.

Maybe he just enjoys being the spoiler at this point.

Just a shame we aren't getting Joshua vs. Wilder in the interim, that's the one I'd like to see most.

That was some of the best sh1t boxing I have seen in years

Okolie v Smith was just obscure, Okolie the worse WC since Primo Canero. Conlon getting absolutely wiped out and Wood beating an overweight Lara. Classic
Indeed it wasn't great. Conlon/Lopez was a very good fight. I thought Conlon had started well and showed good skills taking the fight to Lopez BUT it soon became apparent that Lopez was just going to smile thru any success you had and was never relenting from looking to smash your fudging face in:D

Lost interest in the Okolie fight....hold hold hold hold hold.

Well done to Woods. Not sure how much heart Lara had. If you're WC and you can't be arsed to make the weight I'm not sure you're mentally tuned in?

Indeed it wasn't great. Conlon/Lopez was a very good fight. I thought Conlon had started well and showed good skills taking the fight to Lopez BUT it soon became apparent that Lopez was just going to smile thru any success you had and was never relenting from looking to smash your fudging face in:D

Lost interest in the Okolie fight....hold hold hold hold hold.

Well done to Woods. Not sure how much heart Lara had. If you're WC and you can't be arsed to make the weight I'm not sure you're mentally tuned in?

The ref was the star of the Okolie show, shaking his head all through the fight to mirror the fans and then a 112-112 card he pulled the best face I have seen for a ref, 112-112 after 3 point deductions and 3 knockdowns...some of these refs are on crack

The ref was the star of the Okolie show, shaking his head all through the fight to mirror the fans and then a 112-112 card he pulled the best face I have seen for a ref, 112-112 after 3 point deductions and 3 knockdowns...some of these refs are on crack
I think the only mirror the fans had was for the marching powder judging by the numerous brawls in the audience :D

Only read a few bits on that fight so far but 112-112 is absolutely absurd.

The Heavyweight boxing scene really is a joke right now, at a time you have some of the best matchups we could see since the early 00s they're all pussyfooting about.

WBC have said there's no mandatory for Fury, which is a fudging joke.

They all seem to think this Saudi double header of Joshua / Wilder and Fury / Usyk is still on the cards but seems like a pipe dream to me, Joshua fighting August 12 according to Hearn but they won't pay Whyte what he wants, AKA they want someone they are confident Joshua can get another boring UD against.

The Heavyweight boxing scene really is a joke right now, at a time you have some of the best matchups we could see since the early 00s they're all pussyfooting about.

WBC have said there's no mandatory for Fury, which is a fudging joke.

They all seem to think this Saudi double header of Joshua / Wilder and Fury / Usyk is still on the cards but seems like a pipe dream to me, Joshua fighting August 12 according to Hearn but they won't pay Whyte what he wants, AKA they want someone they are confident Joshua can get another boring UD against.

Yeh mate, I was going to post on here the other day but could not be arsed to do so because I am losing interest in it at that level haha. And I think thats the issues here with the Saudi thing, people are not bothered anymore, its a feeling like "heard it all before" and if it does come off people won't be as excited about it as maybe they should.

Fury is taking the tinkle 100% but Hearn also talks a load of bluster, blames everyone about not being able to make AJ v Fury and now admits he can't make AJ v Whyte a fight no one wants to see but you expect to make easy, I think its as much AJ over valuing his price and brand added to Hearn needing his money as a major reason nothing happens. They need to accept AJ has less appeal and no belts and just make bloody fight.

If I was Hearn, which I knows a joke as he has done so much in boxing than most, but I would have got AJ in this year, active in 3 winnable fights and created that feel good and interest he had by knocking out bums.

Yeh mate, I was going to post on here the other day but could not be arsed to do so because I am losing interest in it at that level haha. And I think thats the issues here with the Saudi thing, people are not bothered anymore, its a feeling like "heard it all before" and if it does come off people won't be as excited about it as maybe they should.

Fury is taking the tinkle 100% but Hearn also talks a load of bluster, blames everyone about not being able to make AJ v Fury and now admits he can't make AJ v Whyte a fight no one wants to see but you expect to make easy, I think its as much AJ over valuing his price and brand added to Hearn needing his money as a major reason nothing happens. They need to accept AJ has less appeal and no belts and just make bloody fight.

If I was Hearn, which I knows a joke as he has done so much in boxing than most, but I would have got AJ in this year, active in 3 winnable fights and created that feel good and interest he had by knocking out bums.

I like Hearn but he's as full of brick as the next guy for sure.

He knows and everyone else knows that AJ is one more loss away from being a total nobody, they still have a slight chance of getting Wilder or Fury if he doesn't lose another fight until then, Whyte has a good chance at chinning him I reckon, and they probably think that too so any price he says it going to be too much I fear.

I like Hearn but he's as full of brick as the next guy for sure.

He knows and everyone else knows that AJ is one more loss away from being a total nobody, they still have a slight chance of getting Wilder or Fury if he doesn't lose another fight until then, Whyte has a good chance at chinning him I reckon, and they probably think that too so any price he says it going to be too much I fear.

Yeh I think the Whyte stuffs a dodge IMO

So are AJ, Usyk, Fury actually going to fight at all this year it’s a big joke

Thought AJ vs. Whyte was "on" now for August 12th? They're cutting it a bit fine now...

Fury is apparently having a "no knockdown" 10 round exhibition with Ngannou, TBA soon... fudging joke.

Uysk is fighting Dubois on August 26th in Poland I think.

Thought AJ vs. Whyte was "on" now for August 12th? They're cutting it a bit fine now...

Fury is apparently having a "no knockdown" 10 round exhibition with Ngannou, TBA soon... fudging joke.

Uysk is fighting Dubois on August 26th in Poland I think.
Apparently AJ is being announced this week I read earlier

I know the Saudi money has come in and caused havoc with making these big fights nowadays but Fury really is wasting his talent right now. There's no one around who could trouble him if he's fit and focused and he literally could've have fought 2-3 times a year and just cleaned out the whole top 10 by now if it was about cementing his place in history and not just about making the most money while having to fight as little as possible.

Back