• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Wilder and AJ “locked in” according to Hearn… Saudi’s don’t want it if AJ loses against Whyte, soooooo you know what happens now!

Dubois v Usyk announced, meh

The same Dubois that got done in by Joyce taking serious damage gets pitted against Uyssk, on one hand it's a hail mary with nothing to lose, apart from permanent damage to his body and reputation. I'd love for the guy to surprise everyone but I get the feeling he's going to be made to look very average or worse in there.

I'd actually forgotten heavyweight boxing was a thing so at least there's some fights, even if they are crap ones.

There has to be something done about Fury sitting on belts diving anyone decent (or just any kind of fight in general), I don't know enough about the various organisations but wasn't this the whole point of mandatory challengers?

The same Dubois that got done in by Joyce taking serious damage gets pitted against Uyssk, on one hand it's a hail mary with nothing to lose, apart from permanent damage to his body and reputation. I'd love for the guy to surprise everyone but I get the feeling he's going to be made to look very average or worse in there.

I'd actually forgotten heavyweight boxing was a thing so at least there's some fights, even if they are crap ones.

There has to be something done about Fury sitting on belts diving anyone decent (or just any kind of fight in general), I don't know enough about the various organisations but wasn't this the whole point of mandatory challengers?

It's a mandatory isn't it? They gave them all ample time to actually make a fight the people wanted to see but they need to get their champions in the ring to make the money so these are the fights we get when they're fannying around on Instagram talking gonad*s every other day.

Fury vs. Ngannnou apparently announced shortly, absolute joke of a "fight" - Fury is a great fighter and enjoy watching him in the ring but the bloke is a massive "dosser" to coin his own phrase, if you want the big fights, you get the deal done, you don't out price every single fight and then claim it's not about money. Even managed to out price the fudging Saudi's on some of them, guess they're banking on AJ and Wilder as their next big one before they try for Fury and Usyk again... IF AJ can beat Whyte.

It's a mandatory isn't it? They gave them all ample time to actually make a fight the people wanted to see but they need to get their champions in the ring to make the money so these are the fights we get when they're fannying around on Instagram talking gonad*s every other day.

Fury vs. Ngannnou apparently announced shortly, absolute joke of a "fight" - Fury is a great fighter and enjoy watching him in the ring but the bloke is a massive "dosser" to coin his own phrase, if you want the big fights, you get the deal done, you don't out price every single fight and then claim it's not about money. Even managed to out price the fudging Saudi's on some of them, guess they're banking on AJ and Wilder as their next big one before they try for Fury and Usyk again... IF AJ can beat Whyte.

Fair point on the Dubois fight, it is indeed.

It does further add to my initial pondering, why is Usyk having to fight a mandatory to defend his belts whilst Fury is able to doss around as you say doing exhibition cross discipline "fights"...

Fair point on the Dubois fight, it is indeed.

It does further add to my initial pondering, why is Usyk having to fight a mandatory to defend his belts whilst Fury is able to doss around as you say doing exhibition cross discipline "fights"...

No idea it's becoming a joke for the WBC belt, I wonder if they just like him being a berk and getting attention so when he does fight they coin more in? who knows. Apparently they ordered Wilder vs. Ruiz Jr to determine his next mandatory but that stalled and have since not called another hoping to get that fight made. No chance if Wilder and AJ are locked in as Hearn reckons for later this year, AJ taking the Whyte fight is already a risk for that.

Chisora announcing himself on under card of AJ

All we need is Alan Babic and Dave Allen and you have a proper retro Matchroom card

The only minor flashpoint was when Whyte took a shot at promoter Eddie Hearn for his tactics during talks, which were made all the more complicated by the fact Joshua intends to fight American Deontay Wilder in December in Saudi Arabia.

Joshua dismissed the prospect of fighting former WBC champion Wilder, despite Hearn suggesting the deal will be agreed should he win.

The former unified champion said he was not prepared to wait for Wilder or any other heavyweight.

"Forget Wilder, them lot have been doing my head in for so many years. Even with [Tyson] Fury," he said.

"I don't waste my time waiting for people. Dillian is a solid, credible opponent."

Literally MEGA-LOLZ, Humble AJ

All the big fights and belts are a joke. I mean look at the Charlo twins, 1 fight in 2 years between them despite holding 5 belts between them.

and then this

Tyson Fury confirms next fight against former UFC champion Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia on October 28

Back