• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Ridiculous nature of boxing continues

The likes of Warren / Hearn plus fudgery at this kind of level with the Benn Eubank fight is what is driving so many people away from boxing and over to mma.

Then you've got the "retired" champ taking YouTube boxers as inspiration putting forward the idea of fighting two nobodies in one night, when just the one was bad enough thanks..

The likes of Warren / Hearn plus fudgery at this kind of level with the Benn Eubank fight is what is driving so many people away from boxing and over to mma.

Then you've got the "retired" champ taking YouTube boxers as inspiration putting forward the idea of fighting two nobodies in one night, when just the one was bad enough thanks..

Yep, Although to be honest if the best opponents he can find for December are Charr or Chisora then he might as well fight both in one night haha.

Its nuts mate

And what makes it worse for me is Hearn is sounding off about everyone else is wrong and the fight should happen which is an insult to people's intelligence, I would have more respect if they said "blokes been found out, BBBofCo have called it off" instead he is claiming the board are almost sabotaging the event.

Rich bloke, successful bloke, but Hearn is a major kn0bhead

Someone leaked this result (Probably Eubank Sr) otherwise we would never had heard about it if Hearn got his way. Makes you wonder how many times this has happened in the past doesn't it.

Someone leaked this result (Probably Eubank Sr) otherwise we would never had heard about it if Hearn got his way. Makes you wonder how many times this has happened in the past doesn't it.

Yeh and TBH there is alot of loop holes in testing in that if you are with a certain body there is only in competition testing or was, remember reading up about it years back where loads of boxers would juice inactive then go clean for a period then hit camp. Saul Alvarez for me looks a classic for the juice, just too perfect, too strong and durable and the size changes are insane from younger days.

have to say i'm shocked, the amount of money at play (over £5m for each boxer), PPVs etc, usually these things would be solved. Absolutely shocked to see it's been curtailed, especially in a sport as dodgy as boxing.

Also the only reason this came about was due to a leak, wonder how many went under the radar

have to say i'm shocked, the amount of money at play (over £5m for each boxer), PPVs etc, usually these things would be solved. Absolutely shocked to see it's been curtailed, especially in a sport as dodgy as boxing.

Also the only reason this came about was due to a leak, wonder how many went under the radar

Agree but ultimately the right decision despite the money. Its a shame Hearn has again shown his true colours trying to force through a fight like this at any cost but delighted the correct outcome has been reached despite like you say it coming as a leak.

Yeh and TBH there is alot of loop holes in testing in that if you are with a certain body there is only in competition testing or was, remember reading up about it years back where loads of boxers would juice inactive then go clean for a period then hit camp. Saul Alvarez for me looks a classic for the juice, just too perfect, too strong and durable and the size changes are insane from younger days.

Alvarez is 100% on the juice, no way he can move up and down the weights like that. That contaminated meat story didn't add up.

Back