• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Wow that was a pretty brutal destruction, couldn't even take it to the later rounds. Couple of cash fights then he'll retire I expect.

Yeah I don't see him officially quitting just yet. Whatever detractors may say, what he has done for British boxing is huge and many of his fights have been immense entertainment.

At least it looks like AJ took this defeat better than the Ussyk one, which was a bit awkward to say the least. Like with Fury, I guess it isn't easy when you meet your limitations, you can only ever be the best for so long and nobody is invincible.

Yeah I don't see him officially quitting just yet. Whatever detractors may say, what he has done for British boxing is huge and many of his fights have been immense entertainment.

At least it looks like AJ took this defeat better than the Ussyk one, which was a bit awkward to say the least. Like with Fury, I guess it isn't easy when you meet your limitations, you can only ever be the best for so long and nobody is invincible.
AJ has done very well for himself considering his limitations.

Fury is all about motivation. He really has to be 'up for it' to show his best.

Full credit to DD...right from the ringwalk he looked focused, confident and this was his time.

Back