• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Bournemouth making United look good.The scouser on comms is shocking ,how that spitting clam got to stay on unreal

And the Sky Pogba-w@nkfest gathers momentum after his 2nd goal. But we will just conveniently forget he was stealing money for the last 4 months by not performing for Mourinho.

Bunch of c#nts the lot of em, but Pogba is King C#nt

And the Sky Pogba-w@nkfest gathers momentum after his 2nd goal. But we will just conveniently forget he was stealing money for the last 4 months by not performing for Mourinho.

Bunch of c#nts the lot of em, but Pogba is King C#nt
He's the new Bryan Robson don't you know? Hopefully that means he's got a drink problem and suffers a lot of injuries

just goes to prove what I always thought, it's a lot easier to manage Man U than Cardiff...therefore they should give Colin the Man U job

Wow 3-1. Good response.

I know I am biased with him being a hometown boy, but Brooks is looking real quality. Cheeky bid in Summer?

Wow 3-1. Good response.

I know I am biased with him being a hometown boy, but Brooks is looking real quality. Cheeky bid in Summer?
He looks a real talent. If he keeps going one of the horrible clubs will buy him for £50m and give him 200k a week.

it's quite funny seeing an add with Terry Henry shaking his head saying 'there's always next week'...he could use that for some of his Monaco press conferences

It’s because ALL fans are today with the arrival interweb!
You listen to the United fans now also!
True. It can depend on who you work with - I'm fortunate that you a criminal record prevents my one from working in my firm, so no Scousers in my office. Acually come to think of it how can any readers have a problem with a scouser at work, isn't that an oxymoron?

Back