• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Yep, completely, we’d be on 60 points without all of the damn mistakes this season.

Indeed! We blew it!
My take is the only mitigation on our part is the too weak a squad in depth and it’s been our undoing.
Now we must secure top four!

I was browsing over on kumb the other day and their hatred of Liverpool was evident too. Some were even calling for us to win the league rather than the dippers. Who would have thunk it?

I was browsing over on kumb the other day and their hatred of Liverpool was evident too. Some were even calling for us to win the league rather than the dippers. Who would have thought it?
Ok own up who has opened up a fake account on KUMB? You know who you are, also posting about how jealous Spam should be of our new stadium!

Liverpool will score at least two against this City side; fingers crossed Pep’s men can put at least three past Allison.

Do we want united to lose, because it’s funny and keeps the gap between us or win to keep the Ole revolution going to the point where the fans want him in the job full time?

Do we want united to lose, because it’s funny and keeps the gap between us or win to keep the Ole revolution going to the point where the fans want him in the job full time?

Don’t think it matters what we want.
Bournemouth look like they are going to concede a bucket load!........again!

I’m fudging giving up every bit of media if the Dippers beat them and flushing my phone down the toilet. Can you imagine? In fact, I’m giving up football if Liverpool win.

I am already considering book the week off work after the final weekend of the season, but knowing my luck If I did they would probably wrap it up the week before.

Luckily the biggest bigot of all the Pool fans at work retired at Christmas, so luckily I dont have to listen to 'He or She is one of your lot' everytime Barbra Streisand or Neil Diamond are on the radio...

I am already considering book the week off work after the final weekend of the season, but knowing my luck If I did they would probably wrap it up the week before.

Luckily the biggest bigot of all the Pool fans at work retired at Christmas, so luckily I dont have to listen to 'He or She is one of your lot' everytime Barbra Streisand or Neil Diamond are on the radio...
That Jon Venables, he’s one of their lot.

Back