• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Commentator on NBC taking about them last winning the title in 1990: ‘a whole generation of football fans has had to miss out on not seeing this brilliant, massive club lifting the title’

Yeah because the League has really stagnated and and stood still since then.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
So Salah decided after the first penalty that he would finally do the right thing and give it to someone who was on a hat trick.

WIth less of the plucky underdog winning against the odds.
More of a charmless, bloated caricature of a club eventually getting to the top after throwing a lot of money at the problem.
Well that of course but I was more thinking of the favourable refereing Leicester used to get. Liverpool are getting it now.

Cant believe those fcukers are probably going to win the league. You do know this is terrible for the footballing world?

The following bellends will be even more bellendy and probably unbearable.

- All liverpool fans
- Mark Lawrenson
- Sky presenters and everyone associated with them
-Ian rush
-john barnes
- kenny dalglish
- the remaining beatles
- that actor in billions
- a senior person at my company

And finally

PHIL FCUKING THOMPSON

Back