• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I just saw that boot in the head from Bailey on the Bournemouth player. How could all the officials have missed that? Amazing they got away with it.

I used to hate them when Kenny Dalgleish was their manager for the 2nd time. They genuinely felt they were still better than us with Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson in midfield compared to our midfield or Modric, Parker, Bale etc.

Now I don't hate them but I still dislike their fans. I would still still rather they win the league than Arsenal or Chelsea. I really don't get why so many on here hate them more than either of the two I mentioned. Chelsea have a fanbase full of vile, racist scumbags and Arsenal have by far the most arrogant fans in the world and players who wave their dingdongs around on social media anytime they beat. During Euro 2016 Aaron Ramsey was asked how he felt to top the group ahead of England and his response was "it's always nice to finish above Spurs". If one of our players had said that they would have called us "small time" "forever in our shadow" and all that other gonads they always say.

I'd rather Emirates Marketing Project win the league but only just. They have the best team they have ever assembled but they STILL can't sell our their ground. They are in a title race but you would think they are 15th judging by their attendances. As much as Liverpool and United's fans are self-involved and think they are bigger than they are, they have massive fanbases whereas Emirates Marketing Project just pretend they do.

United still think they are the biggest club in the world when in reality, none of the best players in the world have ever signed from them in their prime; Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Rivaldo, Zidane, fat Ronaldo, Figo etc.

I dare say this is because all they have achieved really are hollow victories. They are just bought, not earned, and so it doesn't engender the devotion in the support other teams get.

Fulham, never won away at Arse in their history, if memory serves. Doesn't look like this is the season they'll put that stat to bed, either.

A better team than Fulham (so most teams) would have beaten Arsenal today. Fulham are just so bad at defending, it doesn't really matter how poor Arsenal are.

Back