• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Don't think I've ever felt more inclined to smack someone in the face than just now watching Costa run away celebrating.

I have seen little from either the Arse or Chelscum to scare me. Both seem vulnerable. Liverpool will also be inconsistent if their defense continues like it did. We have to win Saturday though IMO. Still think we should've taken the three @Everton.

Should never be on the pitch, Costa

Some things never change

3743F81400000578-3742126-image-a-111_1471294498380.jpg

I have seen little from either the Arse or Chelscum to scare me. Both seem vulnerable. Liverpool will also be inconsistent if their defense continues like it did. We have to win Saturday though IMO. Still think we should've taken the three @Everton.

Do you think any of our rivals saw anything about us on Sat against a dogbrick Everton to be scared about us?

Referee Anthony Taylor should be demoted to non league after that display at Chelsea.
Diego Costa being allowed to stay on the pitch and get away with that tackle is unforgivable IMHO.

Way too early to tell anything yet. Remember Emirates Marketing Project last season; they won the first 5 games without conceding a goal, all the talk was how many they would win the league by -- then Kompany got injured. Imagine the w*nkfest if they start similarly under Pep.

The main thing is, we have to pick up some wins while we find out feet again.

I'm already getting board/irritated with the Sky sports/Man U. love in.

Sky will love it if they win the title....just love it

tbh they should win it considering the resources and manager/players they have

I'm already getting board/irritated with the Sky sports/Man U. love in.

After watching their advert with Beckham I wondered how long they had a researcher trawling through commentaries to find exciting segments from United games to play in it. It would have been a lot simpler to just say watch United on Sky and given them their own channel, then the rest of us could watch football rather than the circus/showbiz that the great club have become.

Pogba purchase was 'probably' underwritten by Sky with an upfront "ex gratia" payment.

Love a conspiracy theory

Last edited:

The little I've seen I would say Pep's City look like they are the most improved.
Man U play like Chelsea did the start last season. Pogba and Zlatan will help I agree

If they didn't it wouldn't be nearly as much of a fail as Chelsea or City not winning everything over the last few seasons. They're much more heavily funded

After watching their advert with Beckham I wondered how long they had a researcher trawling through commentaries to find exciting segments from United games to play in it. It would have been a lot simpler to just say watch United on Sky and given them their own channel, then the rest of us could watch football rather than the circus/showbiz that the great club have become.

I do agree but for me the whole Sky package is a circus act.

Why I never turn on the football until five minutes from the kick off no matter who is playing. Just get he teams and watch the game.
Loath all pre-match hype. Dont mind a little bit chat after the game because that is, however loosely, at least based on real events. Well a little anyway!
I'm the same. I find all the talk in the lead up a bit pointless and boring. In fact I prefer the in game commentary to be in a foreign language as it doesn't colour my opinion of what I am seeing. Most of the English commentators do my head in anyway.

I'm the same. I find all the talk in the lead up a bit pointless and boring. In fact I prefer the in game commentary to be in a foreign language as it doesn't colour my opinion of what I am seeing. Most of the English commentators do my head in anyway.

Like the snide comments Tyler made after a scratchy Liverpool beat his p*** poor beloved Woolwich

Back