• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Why are there so many female arsenal fans? Littered with them all over the ground.

Lots of them look like proper lezzers too

I would prefer Arsenal to always beat Liverpool

Never. See Arsenal lose at home, 60k qunts booing -- 'Arry might say it's triffic!

As a bonus, Liverpool fans will think their team is gonna win the league, then we'll pump them in a couple of games time and bring them back down to earth.

Never. See Arsenal lose at home, 60k qunts booing -- 'Arry might say it's triffic!

As a bonus, Liverpool fans will think their team is gonna win the league, then we'll pump them in a couple of games time and bring them back down to earth.

Liverpool - Chelsea - Man U - Arsenal/West Ham - City in that order of dislike for me.

Liverpool - Chelsea - Man U - Arsenal/West Ham - City in that order of dislike for me.

I actually don't mind West Ham much, although some of their fans are d1ckheads. I don't mind City either, their fans have had to live in the shadow of Utd during their greatest period of success, so if some rich mug wants to go there and p1ss away his money, then at least long suffering fans get a bit of glory over their hated neighbours.

For me it's Arsenal, Chelsea and then whoever we are playing that week. I have to say, I'm still bitter against Leicester, I want them to lose almost every game at the moment.

I actually don't mind West Ham much, although some of their fans are d1ckheads. I don't mind City either, their fans have had to live in the shadow of Utd during their greatest period of success, so if some rich mug wants to go there and p1ss away his money, then at least long suffering fans get a bit of glory over their hated neighbours.

For me it's Arsenal, Chelsea and then whoever we are playing that week. I have to say, I'm still bitter against Leicester, I want them to lose almost every game at the moment.

City should not really be on my list. Leicester are going to get thier comeuppance this season.

Clearly it is Arsenal first to lose every time....but Manu could do with some epic failures (please) and it would be sweet for Chelsea to return to mediocrity and for Liverpool to implode. Is that too much to ask?

Back