• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

6-1 Liverpool. Credt where its due. Thats how you do it, when you need to win to go top.

Work is going to be a nightmare tomorrow. The scousers will be w#nking themselves into a frenzy

Oh what a treat coming up, Leciester v WBA

Two lumps who like to kick sh#t out of the oppostion. Tony - make sure your players do a proper job today

6-1 Liverpool. Credt where its due. Thats how you do it, when you need to win to go top.

Work is going to be a nightmare tomorrow. The scousers will be w#nking themselves into a frenzy

Let them.

Let's wait for the short, dark, cold days of January... maybe a few injuries or suspensions. A barren patch in front of goal and some pressure on their porous defence.

Let them be the lords of November.

Leicester behind now. Suicidal back-pass by Drinkwater seized upon by Matt Phillips 1-2.

If it wasnt for the fact we couldnt beat them ourselves, at home, I would be p#ssing myself laughing at WBA winning at Leciester.

"Champions of England, we know what we are"

Maybe so, but you are on course to be the worst ever defending champions.

Oh how I would laugh if they went down. Leicester, West Ham and Swansea. Oh what a joyful day that would be

It is annoying though.

The one season we really look like Champions, Leicester f#kcin City have the freakiest season they are ever likely to have. This season back to what they really are, mid-table cloggers. Mahrez 1 assist (today) all season. Vardy reverting back to the striker he actually is, and not some goal-machine.

Spurrsy???

Last edited:
Back