• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

liverpool are a joy to watch this season, they can score from anywhere, their defence is a bit suspect but they will clean up against the bottom half in the league on a regular basis.

Leicester fans at WHL last Saturday "Did you cry at Stamford Bridge?"

No I didnt actually, but f#ck me, I cried with laughter when I heard you lost at home to WBA :p

If it wasnt for the fact we couldnt beat them ourselves, at home, I would be p#ssing myself laughing at WBA winning at Leciester.

"Champions of England, we know what we are"

Maybe so, but you are on course to be the worst ever defending champions.

Oh how I would laugh if they went down. Leicester, West Ham and Swansea. Oh what a joyful day that would be

Is it quicker to get to Sunderland than Swansea then?.....thought you enjoyed it down here,lol.

Is it quicker to get to Sunderland than Swansea then?.....thought you enjoyed it down here,lol.

For me, Sunderland and Middlesborough are actually a good 80 and 100 miles(respectively) nearer than Swansea, which is approx 230 miles from ours, as I get older I find that more a pain to do the round trip on the same day

I have no problem with Swansea's ground itself, very nice stadium, easy enough to get to (not as easy to get out of), just personally dont think Swansea, Cardiff or Newport County should be in the English Premier League.
And just riles me when I hear the Swansea fans singing 'England's a brickh#le, I wanna go home'
Well go back to the Welsh League and play the like of TNS, Rhyl and Bangor City. They would soon be wanting to come back and play in England every other week

I still can't see it with Pogba. Yes has some good moments but you would expect more for a player costing that amount of wedge.

Not sure Arsenal were ever in the great form the media would have had us believe. They beat a few bang average sides, now look to be taking 1 point from a possible 6 against us and Utd. Don't think they're any better than last year.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I still can't see it with Pogba. Yes has some good moments but you would expect more for a player costing that amount of wedge.

Signed largely for his potential, no?

Not sure Arsenal were ever in the great form the media would have had us believe. They beat a few bang average sides, now look to be taking 1 point from a possible 6 against us and Utd. Don't think they're any better than last year.

Good point. But they were certainly in better form than they've showed today.

Don't shot me, but I'm hoping for an Arsenal goal now. A draw would be perfect.

:rolleyes: ;)

Hardly. Overhyped more like.

If he can start delivering what he does at his best with a decent consistency he'll be a top class player for sure. The potential is definitely there. And at 23 and still early in his first season as a first team PL player there's plenty of time to develop that potential and find that consistency.

He needs to do a lot more than he's currently doing to justify his price that, that's for sure.

Excellent result. Arsenal carry on with their November curse and hopefully we can pull clear of United.

Back