• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Right, here's today's question/moan

Why is the Swansea v United match allowed to kick-off at 3pm tomorrow afternoon?

I thought the rule was that any match not being played televised on a Sunday, but not televised, had to kick-off at the same time as any of the televised ties. e.g Hull v Southampton is 14.15pm (same as the Liverpool match)
Same reason why we have to kick-off at 4pm on Sun Dec 18th, and why we had to kick-off at 1.30pm or 4pm on a Sunday last season when our matches were put back due to EL involvement.

Do rules like that not apply to Manchester United?

most of our games were on the box after European games last season so it's hard to judge.

For some reason I always thought the games were just moved back 24 hours?

Costa in obvious pain. Really gutted for him. What a great shame it would be if he got another knock on the same ankle.

Costa with his arms all over someone, then falls over and is upset HE didn't get a freekick.

Paul Rideout was apparently the last Everton player to score a winner at Slаgford Sludge. No win there in 24 visits for the Toffees. Nearly as bad as us.

Look at David Luiz now. When they are in the lead, he thinks he's the best player in the world. Watch him rooster it up massively now. I can't wait to see it!

Back