• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

So City, no wins in 6 in all competitions...does it feel a little bit similar to last season?
So PL title up for grabs for several others?? Including us??:eek:

Since the Spurs V Emirates Marketing Project game, both Spurs and ManCity are winless in 4 matches and both struggling to score goals. That match seems to have jinxed both teams.

Sunderland 0 Arsenal 1

Looks like we wont have the pressure of going top if we win this afternoon, might be a good thing

Apparantly there were 22 passes in the build-up to that goal. Something tells me we wont hear the end of this for sometime.

You're going to need to say something like "No way Sunderland will score another 4".

That number is likely to increase too.

Definitely going down this year. Utter brick.

Sunderland need a relegation. They've been tinkling their pants to stay warm for years. Get rid of the high earners, in January if possible, and start building for next season.

At least we're not Man United. Well done Clattenburg for finally sending off that clam Herrera. Moany sent to the stands as well.

If you want a lesson in fast attacking interplay that creates chances and always looks dangerous then Liverpool are the role model.

YET they have leaked two goals against Palace.

Maybe that's the trade off (ref OMT)??

If you want a lesson in fast attacking interplay that creates chances and always looks dangerous then Liverpool are the role model.

YET they have leaked two goals against Palace.

Maybe that's the trade off (ref OMT)??

It's a balancing act

They won't win the league because they can't defend but they all be up there because they can batter poor teams

It reminds me of the season they slipped up with Suarez

Apparantly there were 22 passes in the build-up to that goal. Something tells me we wont hear the end of this for sometime.
I'm sure they'll mention that goal we scored after 49 (?) passes too, just to put it into perspective.

Surely...? Oh. Never mind.

Back