• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Would like to hear Galeforce's opinion of Ibra tonight as he appears to be his biggest fan/his Dad.

ha, we're of a similar age

not a great game from him, wasted a very good chance with his head, he's normally deadly from there

in his defence I will say that he was unfortunate in a couple of situations when a foul was given against him for seemingly just being bigger and stronger than his opponent, his closing down also made the dippers play a longer game than is the norm

it was a game where both teams focused on stopping the other and chances were few, I expect both sides will be pleased with a point

How was Coutinho not sent off about 3 times for dives?

Hopefully Mourinho will do his usual and bring a load of media attention to it so that refs have to start acting as he's just taking the tinkle now.

How was Coutinho not sent off about 3 times for dives?

Hopefully Mourinho will do his usual and bring a load of media attention to it so that refs have to start acting as he's just taking the tinkle now.

I must admit I did switch off a lot as it was an incredibly boring game but did he really dive 6 times?

I must admit I did switch off a lot as it was an incredibly boring game but did he really dive 6 times?
I can only remember one, when Herrera just stood completely still and Coutinho left the group about 2 meters in front of him. Referee was in a perfect position, and incredibly gave the free kick to Coutinho! Herrera was furious, and I don't blame him! Absolutely disgusting!

Liverpool have looked very good in a lot of their games, including against us. United nullified them away from home for much of the game. They did rely on De Gea twice, but it wasn't like Liverpool were creating a lot of chances. Seems like an old-school Mourinho performance for me, get the point away from home in a tough game.

Would have preferred to see United look more fragile. But at least Liverpool looked a bit disappointing by their standards.

Going to be a really exciting week with Moaninho banging on about how unfair it is that United have to play on Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

Already salivating at the thought of Chelsea - ManU at the weekend.
It will be a game of chess. Both teams will start in their own half (crazy new rule) and rarely venture forward for the first hour or so. By then most discerning viewers will have fallen asleep after eating too much Sunday roast. Sky will inform you when you wake up later it was the greatest tactical battle in the history of football between two masterminds of the game.
0-0.

Last edited:
Back