• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Utd and Mourinho will be delighted with how it's gone so far. De Gea hasn't had a save to make, tight game and Utd could nick a set-piece.

Pogba overrated.
A lack of quality.
I honestly think both these sides will be fighting to get into the top 4 and no more.
We are better than both.

Mourinho has got his selection and tactics about right so far. They have stopped Liverpool playing. Can they keep it up?

No way in my eyes.

They are doing well so far, and look a better side to me now they have dropped Rooney. I would rather they played him every week.

Still think Liverpool will win and have to listen the Scousers bragging at work all week and planning their Champions victory parade for next May

Ibrahimovic has been utter sh1t so far, they could do with some magic from him.

Hope Utd nick it or it ends 0-0. Do not want a Liverpool win.

Just in. Did I miss anything? Goals? Word class build up play? Pogba live up to his price tag? Gary Neville suck anyone off? Anything?

Back