• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Liverpool have no Plan B and aren't fit enough as we saw when we played them

Chelsea don't work hard enough defensively from the front for me and leaves what is actually a relatively static defence exposed

Neither of these to will be competing for the big prizes this season IMO

Is Liverpool assistant manager "out out, or just out"???

That's not a gay joke by the way it's a joke about a British comedian that he looks like called Micky Flanagan

They've got the same group of stale players.

They signed one first team player and a back up striker... Of and sideshow bob

Strange to see the hype because of a manager when people actually ignore the team

It's the same with United in that they have improved their first 11 but their squad now looks weaker and older to me.. But let's hype them because of the moanrinho factor

2 seasons is a long time, especially considering how poor they were last season. I don't see how adding Kante to that squad makes them win the league. A few first teamers past their best imo.

It's very early days, but from what I have seen so far. If Aguero and De Bruyne stay fit, City should buy themselves another title

As is Klopp. And Mourinho. And Guardiola. And Wenger.

It's strange that all the top sides have such annoying managers except us.
Very strange that. I wonder how that happened. Now that I think about it I don't really like any other manager, except Eddie 'non threatening' Howe ;)

Back