• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Aside from West Ham getting smashed, a load of sh1tty, expected results so far today.

Hopefully Man Utd lose tomorrow, we win and go 2nd or 3rd.

Very nearly a great overhead kick goal by Abel Hernandez against Scum ... but was 10 yards offside or something and hit the post. :p Looks like a comfy scum win at this point.

Can't be arsed watching any more of this; Goons look nothing special but Hull couldn't score in a knocking shop today.

Edit: That did the trick :)

Bet that's their lot, though.

Great! My Fantasy captain just got sent off for a headbutt. Haven't got the captain right a single game yet!

You can't dislike Ranieri, surely? I quite like Bilić. Most of the Sky 4 managers seem to have been dingdongs, although I didn't mind Houllier or Benítez myself.
The manager I like best, is Koeman. He seems like a thoroughly decent bloke who always speaks sensibly, and he doesn't deny things that are blindlingly obvious to everyone else when things have gone against his team (like Mourinho always does for example).

His teams also play good football. If Poch were to leave for some reason, I'd say Koeman is a good candidate to take over the job.

The manager I like best, is Koeman. He seems like a thoroughly decent bloke who always speaks sensibly, and he doesn't deny things that are blindlingly obvious to everyone else when things have gone against his team (like Mourinho always does for example).

His teams also play good football. If Poch were to leave for some reason, I'd say Koeman is a good candidate to take over the job.

IF Ronald becomes available it will cost 'a' club a pretty penny and there will be a cue, but you are spot on

The Goodison Park whinge fest in full swing already. The biggest bunch of moaners in the country in that stadium.

Everton continuing their early season good form. I still don't like their midfield, but they are getting results thanks to an excellent manager.

They have some handy players. No European football to worry about, they could have a good season.

I agree, he does seem a decent bloke.

Very happy for Everton, actually. Good to see some unfamiliar faces near the top of the table. If we aren't up there, I hope Everton are - and I would love it if they finish higher than Klopp & co.

This could be a very exciting season, because except for City, there are at least six clubs that look capable of competing for top two/three so far. Still early days, but I really hope this season won't be business as usual after last season's blip.

Back