• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Wow, what a goal from Henderson. Unsaveable

Sh!tslea cannot get near Liverpool. The dippers look impressive I must say

Other results go our way, we can get up to 2nd by beating Sunderland. I know it's early in the season, but still...

I don't know if Liverpool were really good that half or Chelsea were really bad. Bit of both maybe, but it's great to watch Chelsea struggle.

Liverpool always turn it on against the so called bigger teams - then lose to Burnley. Still as it's against the scummiest club in the league I am not complaining.

Liverpool always turn it on against the so called bigger teams - then lose to Burnley. Still as it's against the scummiest club in the league I am not complaining.

Liverpool are my dark horses for the League title but at only 12-1 i wasn't going to put any money on them.

That was a good goal from Chelsea. When you watch it from way back in the buildup, you see Liverpool running around like nutters, but Chelsea managed to pass it around them. I wonder if Liverpool will tire now in the last 30 mins. Game on!

Back