• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

So after 2 games we've learnt that Sky desperately want United to win the league, apart from Martin Tyler and Terry Henry, they'll settle for Liverpool or "Pep" (it really doesn't matter who he is managing) running them close. Poor old Chelsea and Woolwich aren't getting the love and the rest of us can just turn up and be Aunt Sally's. I wonder if the next United programme will start 3 hours before kick off so that we can be fully aware of how wonderful their manager and players are and perhaps get at least 6 pundits to tell us why they will win.

So after 2 games we've learnt that Sky desperately want United to win the league, apart from Martin Tyler and Terry Henry, they'll settle for Liverpool or "Pep" (it really doesn't matter who he is managing) running them close. Poor old Chelsea and Woolwich aren't getting the love and the rest of us can just turn up and be Aunt Sally's. I wonder if the next United programme will start 3 hours before kick off so that we can be fully aware of how wonderful their manager and players are and perhaps get at least 6 pundits to tell us why they will win.

Your even more bitter than me. :) I just watch the football, forget the hype as much as possible! I try not to let the bastards grind me down.

Bitter not me, I like United think they are a great club. Don't like their manager he's like their other ex-Chelsea boss Docherty. Hate what Sky has done to football.

Bitter not me, I like United think they are a great club. Don't like their manager he's like their other ex-Chelsea boss Docherty. Hate what Sky has done to football.

Sky coverage is excellent!
It's called overexposure!
Us old'uns were bought up with midweek sports special, the big match and the cup final that and few a European games with Liverpool boring us all to death was it football wise, now it 24/7. But all the hype was putting me off the olympics which to my great surprise I thoroughly enjoyed when it finally got underway, of cause not bothering with any opening pomp or ceremony.

Now we have great coverage but loads of twoddle inbetween, the twoddle is more the TV of today.

Bournmouth must be favourites for the drop - West Ham are not enjoying the new home.....no surprise there though!

Bournemouth were really terrible in that half. They had nothing.

Enjoyed watching Middlesbrough and Sunderland and at least Sunderland tried, Bournmouth look so lacklustre it is quite a shock.it puts Mun U's performance in perspective.

Back