• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Can we all stop panicking. city and United have won 2 games against teams that will be mid table and that is not unexpected. City won something like the first 6 games last season didn't they? And would supposedly be a scary proposition having spent 100M on Sterling and Dr Bruyne. Fat lot of good it did them because by the time they played us we wiped the floor with them at the Lane.

atletico Madrid contend every year with the two clubs richer than them trying to buy their way to another League title. Every year they are challenging, In Europe and at home. We can do similar. Not saying United and City won't be up there this year but it doesn't mean we are consigned back to top 6 also rans either.

It's sort of droll listening to the commentators looking for Caballero mistakes and wanting to praise Hart in his absence.

be5f0f097503d8b2fec8ff3a01695aa0.png

‏@AndreGray7 If a girl ever proposed to me id knee her in the face n walk off

I see Leicester's tactics haven't changed. Put the ball into the box, appeal for a penalty.

Not even two full rounds, and every team exept Palace have both scored and conceeded goals.

It's a bit before my time but wasn't Derby County winning the league back in 1972 a similarly surprising upset of the status quo?
It was a huge upset but I don't think there's been one as big as Leicester in living memory in this country.

3 points for us, created plenty of chances from what I heard on the radio. Meanwhile, Liverpool lose to Burnley and the goons and Leicester only get a point. A shame about those qunts Chelsea, I am gonna take a huge dislike to C*nte.

Overall, a good days football!

Back