• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Leicesters luck seem to have no end to it! Ball drops and bounces their way all the time, deflected shots going in... They have unbelievable luck.

We are safe ! We finally reached 40 points. Emirates Marketing Project and wet spam to draw purrrleeease.

We have the same number of wins as manyoo, but they have lost 2 more where we have drawn. Looove our goal difference this season !

Just hope the Bingo Club can hold on to a draw. Keeps them at distance, and us in touch with Emirates Marketing Project.

Last edited:
Quite the quandary this match Draw or West Ham Win?/

Would we rather be 1pt behind 3rd but only 4pts ahead of West Ham in 5th
or
2pts behind 3rd, but 5pts clear of United in 5th

Personally I prefer the latter, rather have the bigger gap to 5th place, so the draw for me. Although once again its one of those games where each outcome does have its benefits, with a City win even having a little benefit (but not much)

We are safe ! We finally reached 40 points. Emirates Marketing Project and wet spam to draw purrrleeease.

We have the same number of wins as manyoo, but they have lost 2 more where we have drawn. Looove our goal difference this season !

Best defence and currently now best GD in the PL

Leicester's next 3 matches...
Liverpool (h)
Emirates Marketing Project (a)
Arsenal (a)

Quite frankly I would not mind if they draw all 3...

Back