• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I haven't bet over the international break but I'm about £640 up on the season. This time last year I was £350 down. Been lucky so far and nice to be playing with Skybets money for a change.

Well done mate I'm not a massive gambler but I am 100 down for the season haven't won yet

Fook sake the goonies are building some momentum. I will have to break the habit of a life time and hope WHAM do them next week. Urrrhh that makes me feel dirty.but can't have those bastards too confident.

How the feck did that fudging scumbag pig Charlie Adam stay on the pitch today? 3 clear cut yellow card offences AND a stone wall red card offence. Truly a awful awful disgusting player!

Sorry it's Swansea for the goonies next week not wham. I think the Arsenal tossfest must be getting to me.

Been spending most their lives, hating the fat bastard Allardyce
Keep spending most our lives, hating the fat bastard Allardyce

You appear to have mispelled "thanking that fat bastard Allardyce'

Anfield is soooooo quiet. Thought there may be some noise considering the new manager. I yhink this is his first home league game?

Really labored performance from them thus far. Resorted to slinging it long and from the wings at Benteke. I'd have ben disappointed not to have stopped that goal if it was us, because their only tactic/outlet is the slinger towards his head. In some circles that's called (s-t-o-k-e c-i-t-y) of old.

I haven't bet over the international break but I'm about £640 up on the season. This time last year I was £350 down. Been lucky so far and nice to be playing with Skybets money for a change.

no better feeling than playing with the books' money, keep up the good work mate

I think all the top teams have to take West Ham seriously this season. They have already beaten Arsenal, Liverpool and ManCity away and Chelsea at home. They tend to be good at beating better teams than them but struggle against weaker teams. If they keep up this form, they could be our rival for a top 4 place.

I think all the top teams have to take West Ham seriously this season. They have already beaten Ar5ena1, Liverpool and ManCity away and Chel53a at home. They tend to be good at beating better teams than them but struggle against weaker teams. If they keep up this form, they could be our rival for a top 4 place.
That's not going to happen.

Right now they need to concentrate on getting to 40 points. If they get there then midtable with a decent cup run would be a good return for them.

I think all the top teams have to take West Ham seriously this season. They have already beaten Ar5ena1, Liverpool and ManCity away and Chel53a at home. They tend to be good at beating better teams than them but struggle against weaker teams. If they keep up this form, they could be our rival for a top 4 place.

Every team has a purple patch during the season. They are going to have a bad run of games at some point, and it is that which will tell us if they have the resolve to compete at the top of the league.

IMO they have no chance of coming 4th.

5th-6th is certainly a possibility, but you just have to look at the table to see how silly it is to hype them up at this stage of the season - Palace, Leicester and West Ham are all going to drop in position. Whether their dips bear more resemblance to last year's Southampton or last year's West Ham is yet to be seen.

Back