• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

mqdefault.jpg

boom, that's that, they won't get another point this season

I'd take a draw tomorrow, let's not get on the throne to early

Goals scored, conceded and league points accrued are 3 quantitative measures off the top of my head that back up Leicester being far ahead of Palace, which applies to Leicester.
All of those measures are, quite obviously, heavily influenced by luck. It's just not that simplistic if you want to tease out actual performance from behind the numbers.

Good result in one respect, and hopefully we can celebrate it fully at 3pm on Saturday. Right now I feel we cant, 2 tough games for us before they play again on Saturday afternoon. Two chances to go top, and in the past we all know what that means. Hopefully the difference from previous times is that usually we have a very winnable fixture which we mess up.
This time its different.

My reservation on all this though, great as it is seeing Leicester drop points, it massively helps Arsenal too, and the prospect of them 'doing the double' is still there lurking in the background.

Really hope we do the business tomorrow though, I have never experienced Spurs being top in March, at least not that I can remember, and wouldnt it be nice to be walking out of Upton Park for the very last time top of the league.

Good result for Chel53a, they're very nearly safe now.

Upto 8th and within touching distance of a EL spot or even 4th. This could actually be good for us come the last day. We may well need a big favour on the last weekend and if Chelsea have nothing to play for, we can forget it, but, If they need a win to clinch European football it's a different matter

Upto 8th and within touching distance of a EL spot or even 4th. This could actually be good for us come the last day. We may well need a big favour on the last weekend and if Chelsea have nothing to play for, we can forget it, but, If they need a win to clinch European football it's a different matter
I'd prefer it if they didn't get another point until then and need a win to stay up.

By the way, wonderful though it was, Mahrez's touch to set up King for his goal wasn't that much better than Tainio's for Lennon against Wet Spam in the 4-3 win.

Leicester were by far the better team!

WBA are bloody poor. Leicester are a little unlucky to drop points.

Personally I want Chelsea to finish in the Europa league spots, let them play Thursday-Sunday every week. They're not getting relegated and they're going to have a new manager next season with no doubt a whole host of reinforcements.

Villa fans had planned a walkout in the 74th minute tonight, but many only lasted to the 60th when Lukaku put Everton 3 up.

Back