• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

What a strange PL season this has been. Leicester looking likely to win it all. Spurs actually challenging for the title. Chelski collapsing. United trying to bore their opponents to death. Arse and City getting the league title served on a platter, only to fail miserably over and over again.

The only constant is Liverpool - mid table mediocracy and deluded fans as normal.

This season has been really strange. Don't think anyone expected Chelsea to struggle while Leicester and Spurs fighting for the league title ! We have done well to be still in the title race so far. But I think Leicester has been the most consistent team this season as they have only lost to Arsenal(twice) and Liverpool in the league so far. Our defeat to relegation-fighting Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home was unacceptable, any way you look at it ! Just imagine, we would be top of the league now if we had won that match !

The only constant is Liverpool - mid table mediocracy and deluded fans as normal.

Strange thing is, Liverpool are just 6 points behind 4th place. They can close the gap even further if they go on a run. Similiarly, Chelsea can still make a late fight for the top 4 as they are unbeaten in 12 matches since Hiddink took over. Remember, they were closer to relegation zone when he took over but now just 8 points behind 4th place.

Hope Watford can do us a favour by stopping Leicester. They have been in good form recently. Afterall, they made us and ManU work hard to beat them. Gomes can really help us if he can keep a clean sheet against Leicester.

They believe they will win it, they really do. These last two results for Spurs have deflated me somewhat, need a pick me up

Back