• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Oh, that list is just the ones who've been booked for diving. Was going to rant about how little we used this completely legitimate tactic. :p Carry on.

I just don't get the hype about De Gea! Bar the shot from Balotelli he tipped onto the crossbar, I would have been disappointed if I'd let in any of the other "fantastic" saves he made. They were all limp attempts that hit him straight on. He barely had to move! Just very poor finishing.

I just don't get the hype about De Gea! Bar the shot from Balotelli he tipped onto the crossbar, I would have been disappointed if I'd let in any of the other "fantastic" saves he made. They were all limp attempts that hit him straight on. He barely had to move! Just very poor finishing.

Sky were creaming over him earlier

Put himself in perfect positions to make those saves though, stood up and didn't give the striker "the easy option" as commentators like to say. And the one on one against Sterling after the poor backpass was another excellent save I thought.

Brilliant shot stopper, but I would rather have Courtois or Lloris.

Brilliant shot stopper, but I would rather have Courtois or Lloris. Courtois is just so composed and commanding it's unreal!

BREAKING: Thierry Henry, formerly of Arsenal & recently New York Red Bulls, retires from professional football, joins Sky Sports as pundit.

Joy to the world.

Not only has he signed a MULTI MILLION DEAL, but will be given timeto work on his coaching badges.

Anyone still feel like giving their money to Murdoch?

BREAKING: Thierry Henry, formerly of Arsenal & recently New York Red Bulls, retires from professional football, joins Sky Sports as pundit.

Joy to the world.

Not only has he signed a MULTI MILLION DEAL, but will be given timeto work on his coaching badges.

Seriously taking my £80 a month business elsewhere.

Joy to the world.

**** that.

Joy to the world.

Wow. Merson, Champagne Charlie ******g Nicholas, Alan Smith, Niall Quinn and now king gooner Henry (and I am sure there's a few others I've forgotten)... all Gooner pundits at the forefront of all sky's main shows!!Might as well rename it Woolwich TV.

Not even just about Spurs either - imagine how Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans must have felt for their game against the Scum on the weekend, Quinn co-commentator - ex Sunderland and ex Arsenal, unbelievable.

Or Jamie Redknapp regularly being a pundit on games which involve his dad's team QPR.

Sky is a joke.

Last edited:
To be honest they're all **** pundits but being Arsenal players makes it worse. To credit Henry, he was a pretty good pundit at the World Cup and I liked his insight.

He's not afraid to tell it as it is. Just keep him away from Arsenal games and he'll be fine. Can't Sky just buy the likes of Jenas?

Is his opinion really worth millions of pounds? Watch a couple games every weekend, make uninformed comments, I could do that.

To be honest they're all **** pundits but being Arsenal players makes it worse. To credit Henry, he was a pretty good pundit at the World Cup and I liked his insight.

He's not afraid to tell it as it is. Just keep him away from Arsenal games and he'll be fine. Can't Sky just buy the likes of Jenas?

His voice makes my skin crawl, even more so than a Liverpool accent.

I didn't think much of a him as a pundit. Not bad but not great either. And that isn't just because I find him to be a MASSIVE C U N T!

Back