• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

1-0 Johnson last minute hahahahaha tbh Sunderland have missed some massive chances today, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are poor

Bwahahahaha! Pardew officially worst Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager ever. Lost 4 derbies in a row.

Liverpool XI to face Arsenal: Jones, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Gerrard, Lallana, Sterling

AFC XI to face Liverpool: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Chambers, Gibbs, Flamini, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Giroud, Welbeck

Not sure how to feel about this game. Liverpool's demise is wonderful and wouldn't want them to gain any confidence, but need **** to drop some points as well.

As per usual a draw with plenty of injuries is always a fine outcome in a game like this ;)

Yes, that is the best outcome for us, but can't you admit that this could be fun too:

I would actually love to see Liverpoo get stuffed

An Arsenal stuffing would have it's merits, too, although it's a stunning turn of events that the prospect of Liverpool fans crowing takes away the potential pleasure in such a result and many of us would prefer the Arsenal win.

I like games like this. Obviously you hope for an Arsenal stuffing, but if they do win we cant lose as we get to enjoy another RAWK meltdown. Nice.

An Arsenal win would see Liverpool celebrate xmas in the bottom half for the first time since 1981.

I think Rodgers would rather play the tea lady up front then Lambert. Can see him definitely moving on in Jan, maybe back to Southampton in a Robbie Keane-esq move.

the quality on display here is absolutely appalling. i'm shocked by the terrible standard of ****'s passing. they can't play a five yard ball at the moment.

Back