• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Bruce sacked tomorrow I reckon. Happy Christmas Steve.

You do wonder why Bruce always gets the jobs he does and always gets backed with millions the way he does. Hull downturn was so predictable with him at the helm.

And to think that many in the media would label the likes of AVB and Ramos as frauds, when Bruce to me is the ultimate.

Though perhaps I'm being harsh actually, as it's not like Bruce tries to hide how inept he always ends up being at clubs (though his media chums seem to always do a good job doing it)

Thought I'd watch some highlights, but all they've shown so far is Chris Kamara in a butt ugly xmas sweater and Fat Sam stretched out on a sofa. :rio:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland (13:30 GMT)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's goalkeeper Jak Alnwick recovers from a shoulder injury to make his Tyne-Wear derby debut. Right-back Daryl Janmaat returns from suspension to take his place in the line-up. Spaniard Ayoze Perez will play the furthest forward in a 4-3-3 formation with Pa**** Cisse on the bench.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine: Alnwick, Janmaat, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Dummett, Tiote, Colback, Ameobi, Sissoko, Gouffran, Perez. Subs: Williamson, Cisse, Haidara, Cabella, Riviere, Armstrong, Woodman.

Sunderland start with Steven Fletcher, who returns from injury to take his place in attack. United States forward Jozy Altidore is named as one of the substitutes.

Sunderland: Pantilimon, Vergini, O'Shea, Brown, Reveillere, Cattermole, Johnson, Larsson, Gomez, Wickham, Fletcher. Subs: Bridcutt, Rodwell, Altidore, Alvarez, Mannone, Coates, Buckley

Back