• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

If only we could be playing City on Tuesday instead. I'd fancy us to beat them too at the moment. Aguero is suffering his post injury dip in form and no one else seems capable of pulling them out of this mini slump.

shame soton won

qpr were awful, no discipline no organization, but soton wern't much better to watch. a draw would've been a fair result and they were minutes away from it, until a dreadful defensive mistake.

the ex-spur boys did well, got involved and stuck in. is sherwood a shoo-in to replace redknapp?

If only we could be playing City on Tuesday instead. I'd fancy us to beat them too at the moment. Aguero is suffering his post injury dip in form and no one else seems capable of pulling them out of this mini slump.

Toure will be back, no?

:eek:

Leicester-City-0-1-Crysta-009.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/07/nigel-pearson-james-mcarthur-leicester-palace

WHU currently 3/1 to win in play they look the more likely, might have a little dabble at HT if its still 0-0

United are so unbelievably average it's unreal

UTD though have just thrown money at that team. If they get into the CL it will purely be because of that and not anything to do with the development of a system. I actually fancy West Ham to grab a goal, they look the more likely side although it is hanging in the balance.

I wonder when United give Rooney a new 300k a year contract did they realise it was to play as an average midfielder.

Sweet! I want Southampton and us to take the last 2 CL spots, assuming that Emirates Marketing Project & Chelsea have already bought the other 2

West ham sitting back is playing into uniteds hands. Its allows Rooney and the rest to get into their proper positions.

Back