• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Coutinho looks a good player.. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Spurs shirt. Sturridge also playing well.

This is good so far!! Both sides hitting the bar, disallowed goal, good pieces of attacking play. Hope the game continues like this. Stoke are generally dire though.

OK OK, so I signed up to BT Sport ages ago

I logged in and eventually found where I'm supposed to be, it says I need to activate it so I did

It said it was already activated

I go back to BT which sends me to BT Sport which tells me to click here to see the Premier League which says I need to install an app or watch online so I confirm I want to watch online

It tells me to go to BT Sport so I look at the fixtures and I can't click on Liverpool Stoke but I can watch a video of Brendan Rogers' philosophies

I can't see how to watch the fackin game and I've spent 10 mins going round in circles

If I want to watch it illegally it takes me two clicks

Why the fack can't I just click the game on the list of games? Has anyone got a link to actually watch my legal BT steam before I forget it?

Coutinho looks a good player.. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Spurs shirt. Sturridge also playing well.

Indeed. Felt we missed a trick last season when they signed him. He is a "Tottenham" style player as well (and yes before someone tries to troll the comment, I do appreciate the irony that we don't really have any Tottenham style players at the club at the moment so how can it really be regarded as a Tottenham style player :lol: )

Indeed. Felt we missed a trick last season when they signed him. He is a "Tottenham" style player as well (and yes before someone tries to troll the comment, I do appreciate the irony that we don't really have any Tottenham style players at the club at the moment so how can it really be regarded as a Tottenham style player :lol: )

Yeah, I know what you mean with Tottenham style player. He seems to have that creative touch i fear we may be lacking with our current squad.

OK OK, so I signed up to BT Sport ages ago

I logged in and eventually found where I'm supposed to be, it says I need to activate it so I did

It said it was already activated

I go back to BT which sends me to BT Sport which tells me to click here to see the Premier League which says I need to install an app or watch online so I confirm I want to watch online

It tells me to go to BT Sport so I look at the fixtures and I can't click on Liverpool Stoke but I can watch a video of Brendan Rogers' philosophies

I can't see how to watch the fackin game and I've spent 10 mins going round in circles

If I want to watch it illegally it takes me two clicks

Why the fack can't I just click the game on the list of games? Has anyone got a link to actually watch my legal BT steam before I forget it?

:lol:

Back