• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Am I the only person who thinks England are playing very well overall? Fluid, some urgency on the ball, crisp passing... I like.

oh dont start :) if it wasnt for the injuries ...............

I can't understand why so many people knock him. Not the most gifted technically, but he delivered more than most, if not all of the golden generation when it came to the big games in the knockout stages. Scored against just about all of the big nations in big games.

I'm watching some stream with english comentators. Walnut picked up the ball and started running towards goal, and the commentators creams themself over how fast he is, just as Walker sprints past him :D

Yeah, gotta be a fantastic feeling for him out there! Hope Hodgson gives him a real chance, and not just a coupple of cameos in friendlies. He's gonna give 100% and bleed for the shirt, don't have to many of them in the England team..

I just don't get the Welbeck hype. Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player, but starting for United and England?

Edit.

Not really starting for United, but very much in the first team picture.

9512511316_a358445bef_o.gif

article-2393744-1B4BFF7F000005DC-956_634x350.jpg

@AddictedtoSpurs 2m

Benteke has just been stretched off for Belgium with a suspected broken leg? Really sad, big season, but thank GHod we didn't sign him.

@AddictedtoSpurs 2m

People saying Benteke hasn't broken his leg and it's a twitter rumour. That's good news. But why make that up?!

Back